Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Yakiniku Rice Burgers
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Yakiniku Rice Burgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yakiniku Rice Burgers is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Yakiniku Rice Burgers is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Yakiniku Rice Burgers, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Yakiniku Rice Burgers delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Yakiniku Rice Burgers using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Recipe is taken from here:
https://www.chopstickchronicles.com/yakiniku-rice-burger/#wprm-recipe-container-6463 — for 2 burgers.
I double the recipe to get 4 burgers
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Yakiniku Rice Burgers:
- 1 cup short grain/sushi rice
- 1/2 cup sweet rice/glutinous rice
- 125 gr shabu2 beef
- 1 yellow onion, sliced very thinly
- 1 tbsp sesame oil to fry the beef
- Lettuce leaves to serve
- 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
- Roasted black sesame seeds for decoration
- For beef marinate
- 3 tbsp light soya sauce (low-sodium)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp tobanjan (I don’t have this)
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tsp roasted white sesame seeds
Instructions to make to make Yakiniku Rice Burgers
- Wash and soak the sweet rice overnight. The next day, cook both sweet rice and sushi rice in your rice cooker according to the rice cooker instruction. Allow it to cool down
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, tobanjan, miso paste, and sesame seeds together in a bowl and marinate the thinly sliced beef for about 20 minutes.
- Measure each rice bun to 80 g and using cling wrap, make the rice ball then flatten them by pressing with your palm to 1cm thick. Set aside. Make 4 rice buns.
- Heat 1 tbs of sesame seed oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the yellow onion and marinated beef till the beef is brown
- Heat a non-sticking frying pan over medium heat and brown the surface of rice buns by brushing with soy sauce. When the rice surface is browned and hardened a little bit turn the heat off.
- Place the bottom rice bun on a plate and top with lettuce leaves. Place the beef on top of the lettuce and top with another layer of lettuce. Place another rice bun on top of it.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your personal tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t need to discover them yet just if you grasp some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and simple lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Perfect Yakiniku Rice Burgers. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!