Table of Contents
Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh)
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh) is 7 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh) estimated approx 2 hrs 30 min.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh) using 44 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
If you like this recipe please visit my YouTube channel "Bengali Treats"
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh):
- Masala Bag
- 2 TBS Coriander
- 1 TSP Cumin
- 1 TSP Sweet Cumin
- 1 TSP Black Cumin
- 5 Cardamom
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 3 Cinnamon
- 6 Cloves
- 1/2 TSP Black Pepper
- 1/2 TSP White Pepper
- 1/2 Mace
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Beef Stock (Beef Yakhni)
- 2.5 KG Beef (Try to add some Bone as well)
- 1/2 Cup Whole Onion
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Ginger
- 4 Green Chili
- Bag Masala
- 9 Cups Water
- Rice Section
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 6 Cloves
- 4 Cardamom
- 3 Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Black Pepper
- 1 TSP Black Cumin
- 2 TBS Ginger Paste
- 2 TBS Garlic Paste
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 TBS Green Chilli Paste
- 1 TBS Coriander Powder
- 1 TBS Salt
- Cooked Meat
- 1 cup Sour Curd
- 10 Cashew nuts
- 10 Raisins
- 4 Green Chilies
- 9 cup Beef Stock (the Yakhni we made before)
- 1 cup Tamarind juice (water+ Tamarind)
- 1 KG Basmati Rice (Long aromatic rice) Soak the rice
- Mint Leaves, Almond Nuts, Green Chilies (For Garnishing)
Steps to make to make Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh)
- Prepare 'Masala Bag' by putting all the ingredients in the "Masala Bag" section into clean cotton is cloth and knot tightly.
- Add every ingredient from the "Beef Stock (Beef Yakhni)" section in a pressure cooker. Don't forget to put the 'Masala Bag' in it.
- Pressure Cook Till 6/7 whistles
- Separate the meats from the stock (Yakhni)
- From the "Rice Section" take the first 13 ingredients which are ghee to salt cook for 2/3 Min and add 1 cup beef stock (Yakhni). Cook for 5 min in medium flame.
- Add cooked meat, sour curd, cashews, raisins and green chilies. And fry for 10 min.
- Add 8 cup beef stock and 1 cup Tamarind juice. Stir and let it boil
- Add soaked rice to boiling stock and cook on high flame until the water almost dry's out.
- Garnish with Mint Leaves, Almond Nuts, Green Chilies and cover with pan lid.
- Put a heavy bottom pan(Tawa) under and cook for 30 min in low flame
- Enjoy 🙂 and If you want to see the video, please visit my YouTube channel "Bengali Treats"
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation skills for novices you do not need to discover them yet just if you grasp some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh). Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!