Table of Contents
Easiest Way to Make Favorite Wagyu Beef Irish Stew
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Wagyu Beef Irish Stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wagyu Beef Irish Stew is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Wagyu Beef Irish Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Wagyu Beef Irish Stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Wagyu Beef Irish Stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Wagyu Beef Irish Stew is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Wagyu Beef Irish Stew estimated approx 3.5 hours.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Wagyu Beef Irish Stew using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Wagyu Beef Irish Stew:
- 1 PACKAGE Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Stewing
- 3 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- 3 TBSP Butter
- 1 Large Yellow Onion (medium diced)
- 6 SLICE Thick Bacon (cut into 1/4 inch pieces)
- 4 Large Carrots (peeled and medium diced)
- 3 STALK Celery (medium diced)
- 1/2 CUP Tomato Paste
- 12 OZ Guinness Beer
- 6 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 LB Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium diced)
- 2 QT Beef Stock
- 3 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 TSP Kosher Salt
- 1 TSP Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 6 SPRIG Thyme
- 1/4 CUP Parsley (minced)
- For Serving
- 1 Crusty Baguette (sliced)
Steps to make to make Wagyu Beef Irish Stew
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF
Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add in the grapeseed oil and the butter. Season the beef with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Once the butter is melted and the pan is hot, add in the Fullblood Wagyu beef stew meat. Sear the beef on all sides for about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the beef from the pan, and reserve.
- PREPARING THE IRISH STEW
Keep the pan over medium-high heat. Add in the diced yellow onion and bacon pieces. Cook for 5-7 minutes, while stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent and the bacon is starting to crisp. Add in the diced carrots and celery. Cook, while stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Once the carrots start to soften, add in the tomato paste. Cook on medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, while stirring constantly, until the tomato paste starts to caramelize.
- Add in Guinness beer, and reduce down for 5 minutes. Once the Guinness beer is reduced down, add the seared Fullblood Wagyu beef back to the Dutch oven. Add the beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, diced potatoes, minced garlic, 2 teaspoons of kosher salt, 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper, and sprigs of thyme to the Dutch oven. Bring the pot up to a simmer, and reduce the heat to low. Cover the Dutch oven, and simmer on low for 2 1/2 hours.
- Once the Irish stew with Fullblood Wagyu beef has simmered for 2 1/2 hours, remove the lid. Cook for an additional 30 minutes to reduce. Remove the thyme stems (discard), and fold in the minced parsley. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- FINAL STEPS
Divide the Irish stew with Fullblood Wagyu beef between bowls. Slice up your crusty baguette.Serve the stew warm with the baguette slices, and enjoy!
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses fewer or even more components or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make basic modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for beginners you don’t need to discover them but only if you master some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as simple lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Homemade Wagyu Beef Irish Stew. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!