Table of Contents
Recipe of Award-winning Vegetarian Massaman Curry
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Vegetarian Massaman Curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Massaman Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Vegetarian Massaman Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Vegetarian Massaman Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vegetarian Massaman Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Vegetarian Massaman Curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Vegetarian Massaman Curry:
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 5 cardamom pods
- 5 cloves
- 1 small cinnamon stick (or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 generous tablespoons massaman curry paste
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 400 ml coconut milk, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetarian fish sauce (use two teaspoons of salt instead if not available)
- 2 tablespoons tamarind paste
- 1 potato, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 block firm tofu cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons beef or vegetable stock (optional)
- 2 tablespoons roasted cashew nuts (optional)
- 5 pieces chopped pineapple (optional)
Steps to make to make Vegetarian Massaman Curry
- Roast the cumin, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon in a dry frying pan set over a medium heat, stirring continuously for a few minutes, until their aroma fills the air. Crush the spices using a pestle and mortar and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium-high heat. Stir in the curry paste, crushed roasted spices, bay leaves and onion and cook until it is fragrant and the oil separates and rises to the surface.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook out the paste for two minutes.
- Add half the coconut milk and stir for one minute.
- Add the caster sugar, fish sauce and a pinch of salt. Cook for a minute, then stir in the tamarind sauce.
- Add the potato and tofu. Simmer for ten minutes or until potatoes are cooked.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk. If the sauce still seems too dry, add a little more stock.
- Cook for another minute until everything is mixed well, then add the nuts and pineapple.
- Ladle into a serving bowl and drizzle some coconut milk over it. Serve with steamed rice.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make basic modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to learn them yet just if you master some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and also easy lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Vegetarian Massaman Curry. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!