Table of Contents
Recipe of Perfect Tibetian Dumplings
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Tibetian Dumplings. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tibetian Dumplings is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Tibetian Dumplings is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Tibetian Dumplings, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tibetian Dumplings delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tibetian Dumplings is yields 25 momos. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Tibetian Dumplings using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Utterly unique and delicious, momos — Tibetan dumplings — are basically the unofficial national dish of Tibet. #mommasrecipe
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Tibetian Dumplings:
- For the Dough:
- 1 clove garlic, mashed and minced
- Approx 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- For the Filling:
- 1 cup minced or ground beef /lamb/ chicken
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion, diced finely
- 1 handful chopped garlic chives or scallions
- 2-3 garlic pods, minced finely
- 1 fistful of chopped coriander leaves
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Steps to make to make Tibetian Dumplings
- Prepare the dough:
Add the mashed and minced garlic in a small bowl along with water and let it steep for 20 to 30 minutes
- In another bowl, add the flour and make a well in the centre.
Strain the garlic water through a sieve into the well in the flour.
- Use your fingers and make a circular motion to incorporate the water into the flour
- Start to knead the dough until stiff and smooth, approx 5 to 8 minutes
- Cover the dough and let rest 30 minutes
- Prepare the filling:
Add all the filling ingredients into a bowl and mix
- Check the taste and adjust the flavours
- Prepare the Momos:
Divide the dough into equal sized pieces. approx 25.
- Take a dough ball and dust with flour and flatten it slightly.
- Use a rolling pin (small) to roll the dough balls into 2-inch rounds, making sure not to put pressure in the middle. Ensure to put pressure on the edges as we want the edges to be thinner than the centre.
- Roll enough dough balls your steamer can hold and stack them with flour or spread them on a large plate but ensure to keep them covered all time.
- Place a tablespoon of filling in the centre of each rolled dough round and seal the dumplings with your choice of method.
Pinch to close one end of the momo and start to pleat, You can please one side and stick the pleat to the other edge as you go OR, pleat on both the edges and stick as you go until the end (leaf life momo)
- Grease the steamer with oil to prevent the momos from sticking.
- Ensure to add enough water to the steamer and bring it to full boil before placing the momos.
- Place enough momos in the steamer without touching each other and steam for 15-20 minutes.
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on instagram if you do make this!
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your dishes promptly. As for basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not require to discover them yet only if you understand some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its good food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Favorite Tibetian Dumplings. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!