Table of Contents
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Steak & Ale Pie
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Steak & Ale Pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak & Ale Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Steak & Ale Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Steak & Ale Pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Steak & Ale Pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Steak & Ale Pie using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Steak & Ale Pie:
- 750 g Rump Steak
- 25 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 3 red onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 celery sticks
- 150 g button mushrooms
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 ml ale
- 500 ml beef stock
- 100 g cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
- 1 egg, beaton
- 300 g puff pastry
Steps to make to make Steak & Ale Pie
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/428°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Pour flour into a bowl and season well. Coat the meat with the seasoned flour.
- Heat half the butter in a heated pan and add the meat. Sear all over until golden brown.
- Add the vegetables, herbs, ale and stock. Bring to a simmer, then cover with a lid and gently simmer for 1 hr. When cooked, season, add the remaining butter and pour into an ovenproof serving dish. Sprinkle cheese on top
- Brush the edge of the dish with the beaten egg. Roll out the pastry using as little flour as possible and place over the dish. Pinch the edges of the dish so that the pastry will stick to it and trim off any remaining pieces of pastry from around the edge. Brush the pastry top thoroughly with the remaining beaten egg and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 mins until the pastry is golden brown on top.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that makes use of less or even more components or is a little essentially hot, you can make easy adjustments to attain this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them but only if you master some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also very easy lunch recipes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Steak & Ale Pie. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!