Table of Contents
Recipe of Favorite Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese estimated approx 1hr.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I kinda messed around for years before landing on this spaghetti Bolognese with a little chilli powder kick. Good for freezing too. Let me know what you think, or better still – if you figure out a way to make this better!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese:
- 500 g Beef Steak Mince
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 3-4 Small Onions (chopped finely)
- 2 Cans Chopped Tomatoes
- 150 g Button Mushrooms (chunky chopped)
- 2 tsp hot chilli powder
- 2 cloves fresh garlic (crushed)
- 2 tsp tomato paste/puree
- 75 g Spaghetti per person
- Parmesan Cheese (to serve)
- Olive oil (to cook)
Steps to make to make Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Fry the chopped onion and red pepper over a medium heat with a little olive oil for about 10 minutes.
- Add crushed garlic and allow to simmer for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add two cans of chopped tomatoes and raise the heat a little. Fill one can halfway with water and add this to the mix also.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of chilli powder and one teaspoon of white granulated sugar. The sugar helps to take away some of the acid from the tinned tomatoes.
- While the sauce still has a lot of liquid, add the quartered mushroom and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Break up and stir in the minced beef, keeping a can of water handy in case the mixture becomes too thick. Cover and cook for 30 mins on a medium heat. If the sauce needs thickening, remove the cover.
- Cook your choice of pasta as per the instructions on the packet.
- Add around two teaspoons of tomato paste and stir through the sauce for 2-3 mins. Season with salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Serve up with grated parmesan over the top, and if you want a real treat, garlic bread on the side.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make basic modifications to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for standard cooking skills for novices you do not require to learn them yet only if you grasp some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as easy lunch recipes but its good food for thought. With any luck this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Ultimate Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Originally posted 2022-01-20 02:29:29.