How to Prepare Ultimate Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice estimated approx 30 minutes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice:
- 1 PACKAGE Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes
- Orange Sauce
- 1 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- 2 TBSP Fresh Ginger (minced)
- 1 Jalapeño (seeded and minced)
- 1 Orange (juiced)
- 3 TBSP Orange Zest (use same orange for zesting and juicing)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (finely minced)
- 1/3 CUP Brown Sugar
- 1/4 CUP Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 CUP Soy Sauce
- For the Beef Cubes
- 1 Large Egg White (beaten until frothy)
- 4 TSP Corn Starch
- 1/4 TSP Kosher Salt
- 1/4 CUP Grapeseed Oil (for frying)
- 6 Green Onions (white and green parts cut into half-inch-long pieces and separated)
- 2 Thai Chilies (cut into 1/4 inch pieces)
- Jasmine Rice
- 2 CUP Water
- 1 TSP Kosher Salt
- 1 CUP Jasmine Rice
Steps to make to make Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice
- PREPARING THE ORANGE SAUCE
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add in the grapeseed oil. Add the ginger and jalapeño to the pan, and saute for 3 minutes. Add in the orange zest, orange juice, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, and minced garlic. Bring to a simmer, and then reduce the heat to medium.
- Let the sauce simmer for 15 minutes or until the sauce thickens and reduces by half.
- PREPARING THE JASMINE RICE
Heat a small saucepan with water and salt on medium-high heat. Once the water is boiling, add in the Jasmine rice. Stir well. Once the saucepan has come to a simmer again, put a lid on it.Reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes or until the water has evaporated. Keep the rice warm until ready to serve.
- PREPARING THE MIYAZAKIGYU WAGYU BEEF CUBES
While the rice is cooking, prepare the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef. In a medium size bowl, whisk the egg white. Then, add in the corn starch and 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt. Once those are mixed well, add in the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef cubes. Coat well.Heat a wok on medium-high heat. Add in the 1/4 cup of grapeseed oil, and heat until it is slightly smoking.
- In a single layer, add the beef cubes (that you previously coated in the egg white/corn starch mixture) to the wok. Cook without stirring for 1 minute or until the beef cubes are golden and crisp. Turn the beef cubes over to fry them on the other side. In addition, add in the white parts of the green onion (reserve the green parts for later). Add in the Thai chilies as well. Cook for 2-3 minutes to crisp up the beef cubes on all sides.
- Transfer the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef cubes mixture to a plate. Add the orange sauce to the wok. Once the orange sauce comes to a boil, turn off the heat.Add in the cooked beef cubes, and coat with the orange sauce.
- FINAL STEPS
Divide the jasmine rice between two plates.Top the rice with the spicy orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef cubes. Scatter the green onions (the parts reserved from earlier) over the dish.Serve hot, and enjoy!
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will discover that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make easy modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for newbies you do not require to discover them but only if you understand some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also easy lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Easiest Way to Make Favorite Spicy Orange Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes and Jasmine Rice. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!