Table of Contents
Recipe of Award-winning Sop buntut (oxtail soup)
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Sop buntut (oxtail soup). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sop buntut (oxtail soup) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sop buntut (oxtail soup) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Sop buntut (oxtail soup), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sop buntut (oxtail soup) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Sop buntut (oxtail soup) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Sop buntut is an Indonesian oxtail soup.
which is a deeply comforting oxtail and vegetable soup. Rich in collagen and filled with complex flavors.
Most big hotel in Indonesia got this dish on their 24 hours menu. It does make sense, as its always serve hot with rice and lots of little condiments like kecap manis (sweet soy sauce), sambal (chilli paste), emping melinjo (emping crackers), lime and bawang goreng (fried shallot) to serve. Makes this dish suitable for anytime you want to eat. I’m so happy that I can find the emping crackers here in Australia, it makes this dish more authentic 😍
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Sop buntut (oxtail soup):
- 1 kg oxtail/ beef tail, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 nutmeg, bruised
- 1 spring onion, cut into 2-3 pieces
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 200 gram carrots, cut into 3 cm pieces, then halved or quarter
- 250 gram potatoes, cut into 4-6 pieces
- Spices (ground)
- 5 shallots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- For the Garnishing:
- Fried shallots, spring onions, chopped Chinese parsley
- Melinjo nut crackers
Instructions to make to make Sop buntut (oxtail soup)
- Put oxtail in a pan with 2 litters water and bring to boil. Carefully scoop off and discard the scum floating on the surface.
- Discard the stock and replace with 2 litters clean hot water.
- Add chopped ginger, nutmeg and spring onion. Cover the pan and simmer over low heat until tender.
- Remove the tail, reserving 1 1/2 litters stock. Bring the stock to the boil, then add the oxtail.
- Heat margarine and fry ground spices until fragrant. Add to the boiling stock, then add carrot and potatoes. Bring to the boil until all the ingredients are thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with fried shallots, spring onions, Chinese parsley and melinjo nut crackers. Server hot with steam rice.
- Very suitable to be eaten during winter season🤔
- Happy cooking 😍
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more components or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make basic modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes promptly. As for fundamental cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them however just if you grasp some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and simple lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Sop buntut (oxtail soup). Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Originally posted 2022-01-24 11:51:26.