Table of Contents
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg estimated approx 25 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
There are a lot of additions you. An make to a ramen bowl. This is a basic base to start from and build on.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Freshly grated ginger
- 4 C. Beef broth
- 1 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha (optional)
- 6 oz. Ramen noodles
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 large eggs, soft boiled
Instructions to make to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic.
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking.
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender.
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will find that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes less or even more components or is a little essentially zesty, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them however only if you understand some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as simple lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!