Table of Contents
Recipe of Quick Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG)
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Serundeng is an Indonesian fried coconut flakes, which is made from sautéing grated coconut, and is often used as a side dish to accompany rice.
Serundeng can be mixed with meat in dishes such as serundeng daging (beef serundeng), sprinkled on top of other dishes such as soto soup, ketupat or covering all over ketan (sticky rice). #thebestindonesianfood #homecooking #homechef #serundengdanging #inaustralia
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG):
- 1 kg beef (i use rumsteak) cut into small pieces
- 700 gram coconut grated
- 2 tablespoon coriander, roasted
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 5 shallots
- 7 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 cm galangel
- 8 pieces kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tablespoon tamarind paste
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 tablespoons coconut sugar or palm sugar
Instructions to make to make Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG)
- Blend all spices except kafir lime leaves and bay leaves. Mix all the spices with meat that has been cut into one, and the coconut sugar (palm sugar) then simmer until fragrant.
- Add about 1 cup water, and the grated coconut and evenly mix and cook again until the water shrinks. After the water has shrunk, add salt and flavoring. Taste to test.
Cook using medium / small heat while continuing to stir so the bottom doesn't burn.
- Cook until the coconut turns brown and dry. The drier, the more serundeng will be kept longer lift and place the jar on a flat container so that it cools quickly. After being completely cold, put the serundeng in an airtight container.
Besides being eaten with hot rice, the serundeng is also good to eat together with sticky rice.
- Note: For those who don't like sweetness, the palm sugar can be reduced according to taste. Serve with sticky rice or plan rice or yellow rice or ketupat. Happy cooking 😍🙏
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet to your individual tastes in time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of less or even more components or is a bit basically hot, you can make basic modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not require to discover them yet just if you grasp some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Award-winning Serundeng Daging (BEEF SERUNDENG). Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!