Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Sausage & Potato Casserole
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Sausage & Potato Casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sausage & Potato Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sausage & Potato Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Sausage & Potato Casserole, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sausage & Potato Casserole delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sausage & Potato Casserole is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Sausage & Potato Casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
‘Sausages & Mashed Potatoes’ is actually not very easy to prepare. First of all, I don’t like pan-frying Sausages as it makes kitchen dirty with splatters. I have to make gravy sauce after Sausages are cooked, and I have to make Mashed Potatoes as well. I tried several ways to cook Sausages and Potatoes, and this casserole is the easiest.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Sausage & Potato Casserole:
- 3-4 Potatoes *about 500g
- 1 large Carrot *thickly sliced
- 500 g Good Quality Sausages *Today I used Angus Beef Sausages
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) Butter
- 1 Onion *thinly sliced
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 8 Mushrooms *cleaned and sliced
- 3 tablespoons Plain Flour
- Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 cups Stock *Today I used Beef Stock
- Herbs of your choice *Today I used fresh Thyme
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce (Lea & Perrins)
Instructions to make to make Sausage & Potato Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Peel Potatoes and cut into chunky pieces, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, add Carrot slices, and place the tray in the oven that is now heating up.
- When oven is hot, take the tray out, arrange the Sausages on the tray together with the Potato and Carrot, and place back in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt Butter in an oven-safe shallow saucepan (*OR a frying pan) over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft. *Note: You can cook them using a frying pan and later combine everything in a baking dish.
- Add Mushrooms, cook for a few minutes, add Flour and stir for 1 minute, then add the Sauce ingredients and bring to the boil. Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Tuck in the Sausages, Potato and Carrot pieces, then place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until Sausages and Potato are browned on top. *Note: You can combine everything in a baking dish, and bake.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your personal tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make basic changes to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking skills for beginners you do not need to learn them however only if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Sausage & Potato Casserole. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!