Table of Contents
Resepi Apam Nasi – It is currently a bit of a buzz and is becoming viral after the story of the detention of some individuals linked to the Macau Scam. These scammers are very prevalent. Their target is people who panic easily. They say such people are stupid people.
There is a story on youtube where the person who received the call pretended to join as a scammer. Then scammers who cheat on Saturday can also target up to RM200 thousand. He said that even though the court was closed on Saturday, there were so many stupid people that he managed to deceive so much.
Resepi Apam Nasi
Not only scammers like this but scammers who deceive by email, or personal message asking the victim to change their password etc. I myself was affected ten years ago. I received an email saying that my account will be closed within 24 hours. To avoid this, I need to provide information such as username, password, etc. At that time I was actually like a mother because I woke up from my sleep and read the message.
Jom Buat Apam Nasi Gebu!
When I woke up the next day, I found many messages as if I sent an email to all my contacts asking for help and financial assistance. I was supposed to have attended a seminar abroad and lost all the important documents.
I was very scared then and proceeded to make a report on hotmail and also made a police report. It took me a long time to get my hotmail account back. This is after they asked for information to confirm that I am the true owner of the account, including the email I had sent.
After the success, I found that the email address was changed to a black crow address in Nigeria it seems. So if there is a suspicious message or email, do not deal with it. What I do is I click reply all and from there, I see the scammer’s email address.
Where it is possible to send an email from hotmail but there is a delivery address using a gmail account. So keep clicking to go to junk or delete. Ok enough for now, may we all be protected from scammers in the world and hereafter. If God wills.
Mrs Secretary: Apam Beras Warna Warni
When we returned to Kelantan with Hubby at the end of September, we stopped for breakfast at a restaurant opposite the entrance of Pengkalan Chepa airport. While he was there, there was a harvester who came to sell sweets that were bought in Kota Bharu and sold in the restaurants.
Hubby asked me to buy apam rice and some other sweets to take back. Also, Ammar will pick us up at Subang Airport.
Let’s enjoy the recipe and how to prepare it below. Videos are also available on the Azie Kitchen Youtube Channel HERE. Good luck…
Pour the mixture into Put in a small form and steam for 15 minutes. Wrap the lid of the steamer with a cloth.
Resipi Apam Beras Eno Yang Lembut & Enak
I prepared only half of the mixture. If you make a complete mix 1, you can use 1 package of nutritional yeast gram 11. This is an easy version of wa ko kueh without eggs or apam beras (apam steamed) without long fermentation and the recipe uses ingredients that are easy to find .
This week I have been making a lot of huat kueh, a kind of experiment and also since it is still Chinese New Year week, many people in Asia will buy or make huat kueh as a prayer offering. Wa ko kueh or Apam beras is very similar to Chinese huat kueh. Traditional wa ko kueh is usually made by fermenting cooked rice with rice wine yeast ball. The fermentation process can take hours or days. In Indonesia, we use palm wine toddy (tuak) instead of yeast.
Texture: Soft and bouncy (QQ) when warm. They will turn hard once cooled, but will be soft again once you reheat them
I use long cooked white rice. You can also use brown rice but the cake may come out drier or denser. The addition of cooked rice gives that mild aroma similar to the traditional apam made with wine rice balls
Resepi Kuih Apam Nasi Sukatan Cawan Terkini 2023
I use Erawan Thai brand rice flour. You can use any brand as long as it is pure rice flour
The addition of cake flour gives the apam its softer texture. Apam or huat kueh made with rice flour alone tends to give a stiffer and drier cake
1. Place the cooked rice and coconut milk in a blender and blend into a smooth slurry. This is optional, but you can heat the mixture in the microwave or on the stove until it is lukewarm (NOT hot), this will help speed up the fermentation process
2. Put yeast with 1 Tbsp lukewarm water and 1/4 tsp sugar. Stir to combine and let sit for 5 minutes or until bubbly. If it doesn’t, your yeast is no longer good or the water you use may be too hot and kill the yeast
Resepi Apam Kampung
3. In a mixing bowl, mix rice flour, cake flour, sugar and salt. Whisk to mix. Pour in the mixed rice slurry and yeast mixture. Stir to combine
4. It will be a sticky paste. If you want to put in food coloring, you can add a few drops.
5. Cover and let it ferment for about 45 minutes to an hour in a warm place. It may take longer if the temperature is not hot enough. The mixture will be foamy with some bubbles
6. Bring the water in the steamer to the boil. Grease some teacups or metal cups with a little oil. Place the cups inside the steamer and let them preheat for 5 minutes
Apam Beras Gerenti Jadi
7. Mix the cake batter again and use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into the cups. Try to fill the glasses to the brim. This will help the cake open up a little
8. Steam on high heat for 15 minutes. Remove from the steamer and let the cake cool for 10 minutes and then unmold from the cups and enjoy
1. Preheat the cups in the steamer for 5 minutes. This prevents the cake from sticking and for the cake to rise properly
2. Wrap them individually in plastic wrap and place them inside a zip lock bag, push all the air out and seal. They can be kept at room temperature for 2-3 days if humidity is not an issue
Apam Nasi Simple
2. You can reheat using the microwave on high heat for one minute or until warm or use a steamer. I prefer to use moist heat as it restores the softness and prevents the cake from drying out
I love it when you take a photo and tag them to show me what you’ve done 🙂 Just tag me @ # on Instagram and I’ll be sure to stop by and take a look for real!
Calories: 104 kcal | Carbohydrates: 18 g Protein: 2 g | Fat: 3 g | Saturated fat: 2 g | Sodium: 2 mg | Potassium: 45 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 1 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 5 mg Iron: 1 mg
Have you made this recipe? Please leave me a comment below and tag @ and # on Instagram
Resipi Apam Nasi Warna Warni
Marvellina is a food blogger, recipe developer, photographer, and publisher at What To Cook Today. A food blog that brings you tried and true Asian recipes. Assalamualaikum.. Today I want to share a recipe for apam nasi which is soft, fluffy and delicious yet lively. ? My husband has been telling me to make this apam cake but I haven’t had a chance yet. Coincidentally, that day I just bought an empty cake tin. So I am little excited to make kuih apam nasi using that cute little mold. Hehe.. If you don’t have an empty cake mold, it doesn’t matter. Just steam it in a large container 1. Add some steam time.
Usually people make kuih apam nasi in white or pink. I just want to make it colorful so the kids want to eat it. It feels the same, only the color is vivid. ?? Actually, I made it using 3 colors but when I was marinating the mixture to give it to the flowers, I didn’t realize that my son climbed on the table and poured 3 bottles of paint into the green mixture. Haha.. Well he opens the cap of the bottle himself. He enjoyed playing with color. His hands are colorful. When I stirred the mixture, it turned black. Haha.. I don’t want to have to throw the mixture away. So there are only two colors left.. You can see the end of the video below that I made 3 colors while mixing the mixture. Kih3..
Ok, let’s take a look at this delicious apam rice recipe. You can see the video below about its preparation methods.
Watch the recipe video list below. We will add a collection of interesting recipe videos from time to time. Follow the blog and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get the latest recipes.
Resipi Apam Dari Nasi
Fluffy apam recipe, apam rice, soft apam rice, for Lapo people, delicious, dessert, traditional cake, dessert, simple recipe, tasty recipe, simple recipe, tasty7 Various Easy Recipes Apam Rice Follow the Cup Measurement | Hello everyone, what about rice, a recipe that you can say is easy to make. If there is more rice, don’t throw it away, you can make apam rice. Because the main ingredient to make apam nasi should be rice. Apam rice recipes now have several versions. But, if it is your choice, you prefer cracked and fluffy apam rice.
There is a recipe for apam rice with yeast
Resepi masakan nasi, resepi nasi ayam, resepi nasi mandi, resepi nasi briyani gam, resepi nasi minyak, resepi nasi planta, my resepi nasi ayam, resepi cili nasi ayam, nasi lemak resepi, resepi nasi mandy, resepi nasi, nasi bukhari resepi