Table of Contents
Resep Tteokbokki Rumahan – Brilio.net – Have you ever tried a snack called tteokbokki? So, Korean drama fans will often see tteokbokki. Tteokbokki is a type of rice cake served with spicy sauce. This food from South Korea is popular among many people, including Indonesians.
Tteokbokki has a sweet and spicy taste with a chewy texture that makes you addicted. Since the price is quite high when sold in stores or restaurants, this culinary dish is probably easy to prepare. The ingredients are also easy to obtain, except that the gochujang sauce is quite hard to find. However, you can do it yourself.
Resep Tteokbokki Rumahan
Want to know how to make it and what ingredients are needed? Here, brilio.net has collected from various sources, 8 home-style tteokbokki recipes that are delicious, chewy and easy to prepare, Monday (3/29).
Tutorial Kuliner: Baked Cheese Tteokbokki
500 ml seaweed stock (500 ml hot water mixed with 2 tablespoons mushroom stock + 3 dried seaweed leaves + 1 tablespoon sugar)
1. Put sticky rice flour, rice, salt in vessel 1, pour hot water little by little until you can mix.
2. Then add the vegetable oil, mix until lumps form, then pour in the hot water little by little while kneading until it is smooth and not sticky.
1. Mix all the ingredients except water. Mix well, then slowly add the hot water while stirring with a wooden spoon.
Resep Tteokbokki Rumahan, Cocok Makanan Sambil Nonton Drakor
3. Take some dough. The shape of the tteok is round and oblong about the size of a finger about 3 knuckles long. Repeat the operation until the tauk dough is finished.
5. Prepare a sauce, finely chop the garlic, thinly slice the onion. 6. Saute both until soft. Add a little water. Then add chili sauce and oyster sauce. mix well.
8. Let it boil, add the Gratok, stir briefly, turn off the heat. Take out and serve with toasted sesame and sliced leek leaves.
6. Prepare the sauce by mixing and cooking all the ingredients until boiling, check for taste and remove from heat. Serve with tteokbokki and sprinkle with fried garlic Who wouldn’t agree that tteokbokki is the most popular Korean snack among Korean lovers? This dish is on the rise as it often appears or is hidden in South Korean drama scenes. In the tteokbok recipe, it consists of garatok (Korean rice cake), gochujang sauce (fermented chili paste), fish cake (omok or udang), sesame. oil, and soup made from anchovies or anchovies.
Resep Cheese Tteokbokki Enak Dan Mudah
To make it more practical, the Javanese semblini sauce version of the tteokbokki recipe uses chicken stock. You can mix your own chicken stock in the kitchen from chicken bones with some meat or chicken feet. Meanwhile, besides button mushrooms, you can also use other types of mushrooms such as yoko mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms or shimeji mushrooms.
In this red soup snack recipe, there are several unique ingredients that you may have never purchased before. Especially if you have never tried a typical Korean recipe before.
One of them is garaetteok or rice cake which is usually sold in supermarkets specializing in Korean cooking ingredients. Made of rice flour, today the main ingredient for making tteokbokki is also produced locally and sold in supermarkets or online stores.
For the red sauce, adgochujang is made from fermented rice flour, chili powder and fermented soybeans or donjang. The presence of sambal juwara sauce makes the taste of the sauce even more delicious and tongue-in-cheek so it’s even more exciting to make it, isn’t it?
Korean Lovers, Begini Cara Mudah Bikin Tteokbokki
Besides mushrooms there are mushrooms or fish cake, umokrab is also called anodang, a sheet-shaped fish cake sold frozen. If you can’t find it, replace it with your favorite fish patties.
The cooking process of the tteokbokki recipe is quite simple and does not take too much time, so it will be easier if all the ingredients are prepared in advance so that the cooking process will go more easily.
First start by cooking the gochujang sauce and other spices until boiling. The gart oak sold in the market is cut into small sizes so that it can be cooked directly with the sauce. Add it and mix first until the gochujang covers it evenly, then add the mushrooms, carrots and mushrooms. Finally, add the chili peppers sprinkled with fried onions, green onions, sesame oil and cornstarch solution to make the sauce thicker. finished!
This easy tteokbokki recipe is definitely more exciting if enjoyed while watching Korean dramas at home. Don’t forget, you can make this dish as a sweet surprise for your friends who love Korean dramas. Come on, let’s make it at home!
Cara Membuat Tteokbokki Lengkap Dengan Bumbu Gochujang, Mudah Dan Nikmat
Resep cireng, bisnis rumahan, resep ramen, catering rumahan jakarta, tteokbokki, usaha rumahan, resep, resep sambal, rumahan, resep kue, resep masakan, resep salmon