Table of Contents
Resep Tongseng Cumi – Brilio.net – Not a few people think that food will taste even more delicious if you add chili sauce. It feels like something is missing if you eat it without chili sauce.
Yes, chili sauce is a popular food complement in Indonesia. Well, one of the chili sauces that is a favorite of many people is squid chili sauce.
Resep Tongseng Cumi
Usually squid is served fried in flour, grilled or mixed with oyster sauce. However, it seems that many people have created this seafood into a very appetizing sauce, you know.
Nasi Cumi Hitam Surabaya Yang Joss Banget
Eating cumiba chili sauce will increase your appetite and make you addicted. Apart from being spicy and tempting, squid is also a source of protein nutrition for the body.
There are so many people who like it, now this type of squid chili sauce has even become one of the culinary types that is widely sold. For those of you who like to eat chili sauce, you can try making it yourself.
What’s more, this squid chili sauce is really suitable to be enjoyed with warm white rice, tempeh, eggs or fried chicken. Can you imagine the pleasure?
Come on, just try 8 squid chili recipes, delicious, spicy, practical and addictive, as brilio.net compiled from various sources, Wednesday (3/6).
Resep Cumi Ennak
1. Clean the squid, discard the ink sac and the squid plastic on the back. Then zest the lime, let it sit for 10 minutes then rinse.
4. Saute the shallots and garlic until fragrant, add the blended spices. Add shrimp paste and bay leaves, cook until the oil releases ± 20-25 minutes, add sugar and salt.
5. Add the tomatoes, leave until the squid is cooked enough, stirring occasionally, for approximately 5 minutes. Turn off the stove and the chili sauce is ready to be enjoyed.
1. First, wash the salted squid several times, then soak in hot water for 30 minutes. Rinse again and drain.
Tongseng Cumi (1 Jam)
2. After that, use the oil used to fry the squid to sauté the ground spices. Add the lime leaves, continue to cook until cooked.
3. Add the squid, mix well, check the taste first, then add sugar and salt to taste. If it’s ready, just cook it for a moment then remove from heat.
1. Soak the squid in hot water for 15 minutes, drain then soak again in hot water for 10 minutes. After that, drain, remove the spine, wash clean, set aside.
2. Saute the ground spices until fragrant, add the galangal and bay leaves. Then add salt, sugar, shrimp paste, chili powder and oyster sauce, stir well.
Resep Tongseng Kambing Tanpa Santan Yang Tak Kalah Sedap
4. After the spices are completely cooked, add the squid, then cook over high heat for 5 minutes. Don’t forget to stir occasionally, then it’s ready to serve.
4. Then prepare a frying pan, add 5 tablespoons of cooking oil, then cook the ground chili sauce. Also add the tomatoes and lime leaves along with the squid.
5. Add water. Cook until the water runs out. Or it starts to look dry, until only oil remains. Once cooked, the chili sauce is ready to be served with warm rice.
Talitha cumi, resep kue, cumi bali, what is cumi, talitha cumi pronunciation, resep masakan, talita cumi, cumi abrasives, resep pancake, talitha cumi x files, tongseng, cumi