Table of Contents
Resep Telur Ikan Kakap – Brilio.net – In addition to meat, fish egg parts are also often used in various preparations. Fish eggs have a distinct savory flavor and vary in shape, size and color depending on the type of fish. For example, mackerel fish eggs are oval and large in shape, making them easy to cook.
Not only are they delicious, fish eggs are also very nutritious. Fish eggs have the same benefits as fish oil supplements, namely a high content of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fats. Healthifyme.com reports that fish eggs can also be a source of vitamin D, which is useful for the body.
Resep Telur Ikan Kakap
There are many ways to reap the benefits of fish eggs. One option is to make a delicious meal out of it. Among the many processed fish eggs, fried fish eggs are many people’s favorite menu item. Unlike boiled or steamed eggs, fried fish eggs tend to not be fishy and taste more delicious.
Ikan Kakap Goreng Dengan Thai Basil Sauce
However, if you want to fry fish eggs, you should be careful. Since the consistency of fish eggs is fragile, they fall apart easily when fried in hot oil. Although the consistency of such fish eggs is certainly not appetizing.
To minimize this, you can copy the trick from a YouTube user named Dian Resep. In one of the videos shared, he uses a series of tricks to keep fried fish eggs intact. In addition, the trick is also intended to ensure that the spices penetrate the fish eggs and have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Report from YouTube Dian Resep, Monday (1/5), first prepare the necessary ingredients, such as 250 grams of mackerel fish eggs. You can also use other types of fish eggs. Meanwhile, for seasoning, Dian uses 5 garlic cloves, 1 red onion clove, 1 candlenut, 1 thumb piece of galangal, some ginger, kaffir lime leaves, salt, coriander, turmeric, mushroom broth and 1/2 lemon for marinating. .
First put the fish eggs in a container and then add lemon juice. Lemon juice helps reduce the fishy smell of fish eggs. Then stir and let rest for 5 minutes.
Jual Siomay Ikan Kakap Putih Kukus Isi 25
Then grind all the spices except for lime leaves and galangal. Once everything is smooth, add the lime leaves and galangal and mash them a little with the ground spices. Then simply add the cleanly washed fish eggs. Marinate briefly to absorb the flavors.
In the next step, prepare a pan and add the fish eggs along with the marinade. Pour in enough water until the fish eggs are submerged. Then cook until the water runs out.
This frying process intensifies the spices in the marinade, so the fishy smell disappears. In addition, covering the fish eggs ensures that the consistency becomes firmer and they do not break as quickly when fried later.
Once the lid is uncovered, remove the fish eggs and drain. Then heat enough cooking oil. In the video, YouTube user Dian Resep adds wheat flour to the oil to minimize oil splashes. This is because oil splashes can also cause the eggs to explode during frying, destroying their consistency.
Perang Dagang Sampai Ke Caviar
If so, fry the fish eggs that were previously exposed. Deep fry until the color turns golden. You don’t need to stir often to keep the eggs from breaking down. Once cooked, remove from heat and serve. In addition to the meat and head, the eggs are the other part of the fish that can be eaten. These eggs are rare, but once they are there, they can be abundant.
Fish eggs commonly sold in the market include eggs of salmon, snapper, catfish, mackerel, tuna, catfish, mullet and so on.
Fish eggs must be carefully processed to obtain a delicious tasting dish. If you don’t know how to do it, check out the fish egg processing tips below!
1. Choose raw and fresh fish eggs. It is best to buy one that is still raw, the smell is not strong, and the color looks light
Resep Kakap Goreng Saus Telur Asin Buat Makan Siang Spesial, Maknyus!
2. Place the fish eggs in a container filled with water and wash them gently as the eggs tend to be fragile
3. It is best not to wash fish eggs with running water that is too fast, lest the eggs splash or be lost
4. In fact, fish eggs are not that dirty, so you only need to wash them when necessary, especially if there is blood on them
5. Brush the fish eggs with lime or lemon juice and salt to remove the fishy smell, then let them rest for a few moments
Jangan Sampai Tertukar, Ini Perbedaan Tobiko Dan 3 Jenis Telur Ikan Lainnya
6. Before processing, you should first steam or boil the fish eggs for 10-15 minutes. The goal is to make the eggs denser and not crush them as easily
7. Once steamed, you can use the fish eggs to make a variety of your favorite dishes, including fried fish eggs or making pepes
9. If the fish eggs are not being processed immediately, place them (after boiling or steaming) in an airtight container and store in the freezer
Now you know the tips for processing fish eggs. If you are at the market or supermarket and find fish eggs, hurry up and buy them and make them into a variety of your favorite delicious foods!! Brilio.net – No less than the meat, fish eggs are also popular with many people. Despite their small size, fish eggs contain a lot of nutrients useful for the body. Not only for sushi, fish eggs also taste delicious when used in various typical Indonesian dishes such as curries or stir-fries.
Resep Ikan Kakap Goreng Cabe Enak Dan Mudah
Unfortunately, fish eggs can be fishy and tough if processed incorrectly. To eliminate the fishy smell, wash the fish eggs with a large amount of lemon or lime.
For more details, just try the recipe for delicious and hearty fish egg creations compiled from various sources on Friday (December 11th).
2. If you don’t want it to be too salty, cook the fish twice (discard the first cooking water, then cook it again in new water) and then drain.
5. Add sweet soy sauce, mushroom broth, pepper and brown sugar (no salt needed as the fish eggs are already salty).
Tips Mengolah Telur Ikan, Supaya Hasilnya Enak Dan Gak Amis
3. After cooking, add fish eggs, granulated sugar, salt, pepper and broth. Then cook until the soup is cooked (add water if you want more soup).
5. Then cook the fish eggs with spices, salt and water (until all fish eggs are submerged). Cook until the water runs out.
2. Mix the ground spices in a large container with basil, lemongrass, tomato pieces, lime leaves and beaten eggs.
5. Take 2 banana leaves and stack them in opposite directions. Place 1 bay leaf and 2 slices of galangal on top, then 1 part of the fish and egg mixture, add 2 bird’s eye chilies and wrap. Do this until the dough runs out.
Gajih Pinggir Dan Pesta “caviar” Ala Kota Gresik
Ikan kakap in english, telur ikan salmon, telur ikan