Table of Contents
Resep Tahu Bumbu Kacang – Brilio.net – You can get one source of healthy vegetable protein by eating tofu. This food ingredient is affordable, it is no mistake that tofu is often used as the main ingredient.
Besides being stir-fried, tofu is also delicious when served with different spices, you know. Peanut sauce is not. Peanut sauce is suitable to combine with different dishes. The taste tends to be sweet and savory, making many people like to eat it with peanut sauce.
Resep Tahu Bumbu Kacang
Yes, it’s the same with tofu mixed with peanut sauce, the taste is even better. It is said to be simple and easy, but the taste is special, you know.
Baso Tahu Bumbu Kacang Murah Di Bandung 🤩
Are you curious about tofu for peanut sauce? Check out a series of recipes that have been rounded up from various sources on Tuesday (30/5).
3. Mix ground peanuts and other ground spices, add salt and seasoning, then add hot water, mix well.
1. First wash the tofu, then fry until cooked, remove and set aside. Then, fry the cayenne pepper and red onion briefly.
2. Prepare the mortar and pestle, add all the ingredients for the chili sauce. Add sugar, salt and a little stock flour. Grind until smooth, then pour water and sweet soy sauce while continuing to stir, adjust the taste.
Tahu Telor Khas Lamongan: Lezatnya Paduan Tahu Dan Telur Dalam Saus Kacang
3. Drizzle with lime juice. Then serve tofu prepared with boiled bean leaves, and crackers on top of the chili sauce.
1. Saute the garlic until soft, add water and let it boil. Add the flour and whisk until the flour is dissolved, then add the nuts, brown sugar and salt. Jump well.
2. Beat the eggs, add salt and add the half cooked tofu, beat briefly until smooth. Fry the tofu until brown, take it out.
3. Mix all the spices like peanuts, fried onion, fried garlic and crushed chilies. Add enough water, cook the peanut sauce until bubbly then add soy sauce, mushroom stock, salt and sugar, adjust to taste. Turn off the heat and then pour in the lime juice.
Diah Didi’s Kitchen: Lontong Tahu Telur Khas Kudus
4. Serve egg tofu, arrange on top of cucumber slices, celery, fried peanuts and bean sprouts. Then sprinkle with peanut sauce. Serve with crackers.
1. Marinate tofu with a solution of crushed garlic and salt. Marinate for 15 minutes, then fry the tofu until cooked and crusty.
2. Prepare a mortar, then grind the peanuts, garlic, curly red chilies, cayenne pepper and brown sugar. When it starts to thicken, add water little by little until the peanut sauce reaches a medium consistency.
1. To make the seasoning, grind the peanuts and garlic, add water, sweet soy sauce, salt and paste. Check the taste then set aside.
Resep Tahu Bumbu Kacang Sederhana Ala Rumahan, Nikmat Dan Bikin Nagih
3. Arrange the tofu and bean sprouts, then drizzle with the peanut sauce and then sprinkle with the celery and fried onions. Serve.
3. Next, add the tofu and all the other spices. Continue the cooking process until the sauce is slightly reduced, adjust the taste. Add the fried onions, and serve.
1. Bring all the soup ingredients to a boil over low heat. Adjust the taste whether it is sweet or not, don’t make it too sweet or salty.
3. Finally arrange the plate, papt, tofu, bean sprouts and cabbage. Drizzle with peanut sauce, sprinkle with celery and fried shallots. Finish with a fried egg.
Resep Tahu Telor Khas Jawa Timur Yang Enak
1. Combine the garlic, cayenne pepper, brown sugar and salt in a bowl and blend until smooth. Add the ground nuts, grind again while adding a little water.
2. After the spices are smooth and ready, add the rice cake pieces, fried tofu, vermicelli and bean sprouts. Pour enough sweet soy sauce, add crackers and sprinkle with fried onions.
3. Cook peanut sauce, Javanese tamarind water, coconut milk, brown sugar, granulated sugar and salt. Add a little water and then cook until it bubbles.
2. After serving, arrange the tofu on a plate. Toss with peanut sauce then sprinkle with bean sprouts, minced celery leaves and fried onions.
Resep Rojak Tahu Yang Legit Gurih Renyah Buat Camilan Sore
1. Combine all satay ingredients except tofu, stir until smooth. Take a small dough, and fill it with enough tofu. Do this until done, then steam for 15 minutes. Remove and cool.
3. Stir in the ground sauce until fragrant. Then pour enough water. Add ground nuts and brown sugar, mix well.
4. Add sugar, salt and stock powder. Test the taste then add sweet soy sauce, mix until the consistency suits your taste, set aside.
5. To finish, add 2 tablespoons of spices and add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil. Bake the tofu basting occasionally. Turn it so that it is evenly coated and cooked, remove from the heat and serve with peanut sauce, sweet soy sauce, a sprinkling of shallots and green onions.
Tahu Tek Ala Bango Hitam Gurih