Table of Contents
Resep Selai Nanas Untuk Nastar – Brilio.net – For some people, fruit jam is one of the food ingredients that must be stocked at home. Fruit jam can be combined with white bread for breakfast. In addition, pineapple jam can also be used as a filling for pineapple and other types of bread.
As the name suggests, pineapple jam uses crushed pineapple and then cooks it with sugar to make. Pineapple itself has many different benefits. Vitamin B1 and vitamin C content play an important role in maintaining body health.
Resep Selai Nanas Untuk Nastar
In addition to being nutritious, pineapple jam used to spread on bread can also increase the feeling of fullness. The combination of sweet and sour taste from pineapple jam brings a unique feeling. Don’t just buy it, you can make your own pineapple jam which is much healthier.
Resep Cara Membuat Nastar Gulung Isi Selai Nanas Yang Lumer
The reason is because many pineapple jams sold on the market contain artificial sweeteners and added preservatives to preserve them longer. Making your own pineapple jam allows you to control the ingredients used. How to make pineapple jam that is naturally sweet and can be stored for a long time quite easily.
Come on, make now 11 recipes and ways to make pineapple jam at home compiled from many different sources on Monday (December 20).
1. Put the crushed pineapple in the pan and cook over low heat. There is no need to stir while waiting for the pineapple juice to reduce because if you stir, the pineapple will explode even more.
2. Once the pineapple juice begins to solidify, add coconut sugar, cinnamon, cloves, lemon juice and salt. Stirred.
Resep Selai Nanas Untuk Nastar. Enak, Gurih, Jadi Banyak
3. Continue cooking the pineapple jam while continuing to stir until the pineapple juice is thick and smooth and you feel like the jam can be removed. Remove and cool.
1. Prepare a frying pan, add shredded pineapple. Then add cinnamon leaves and pandan leaves. Stir well until the water reduces.
4. After the water has reduced, add the sugar. Continue stirring until the mixture is quite thick and slightly dry or until it is golden yellow. Just appointed.
2. Blend or puree the pineapple, pour it into a non-stick pan and add the pandan leaves. When it boils, add salt and stir well until the water dries up and dries.
Resep Selai Nanas Untuk Nastar By Estira Popeye
3. Prepare a frying pan, add the crushed pineapple and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally and cover the pan to avoid splashing. Open the lid again when the pineapple juice is a bit dry, add vanilla, stir well until the pineapple juice dries up or reduces.
4. Add granulated sugar and continue stirring the jam until it thickens. Do not add granulated sugar until the pineapple juice has dried up or reduced because it will cause the pineapple to dry out over time.
5. If the pineapple jam thickens and does not stick to the pan, turn off the heat and let stand for a few minutes.
1. Blend pineapple until smooth. There is no need to use water because pineapple already has a very high water content. If it’s a little difficult to blend, you can add a little water.
Resep Nastar Gulung Isi Selai Nanas Yang Lumer Di Mulut
2. Prepare a frying pan or Teflon non-stick pan. Pour in the mixed pineapple. Add ground cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Turn on the heat and cook until the foam begins to reduce.
3. Add granulated sugar, stir well and cook until thickened or adjust to desired consistency. Turn off the heat and wait until cool before placing in an airtight jar or jar. Store in the refrigerator to use longer.
5. Add other ingredients such as salt, cloves and cinnamon, stir well until all ingredients are well mixed, change color and shrink.
3. When the water has reduced, add sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stirred. Cook until the pineapple is dry and turns golden brown.
Tidak Perlu Beli Di Pasar, Yuk Simak Resep Selai Nanas Untuk Nastar, Lebih Hemat Dan Praktis Membuatnya
1. Pour the pineapple and pineapple juice into the pan, add 480 grams of sugar, then use a spoon to stir the jam mixture until all the ingredients are mixed well.
2. Heat the pineapple and sugar mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly for even heat. Do this process until the mixture boils.
3. When the mixture boils, stir the mixture continuously for 20 minutes. The jam mixture will then look thicker than before.
2. Stir the pineapple until it thickens or the water dries up (you must drain the water before adding the sugar because it will be thinner after adding the sugar).
Resep Selai Nanas Enak Dan Mudah
3. Add pineapple, cloves and cinnamon to the pan (medium heat). Cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid reduces and the pineapple begins to stick.
4. Add lemon juice, stir well until cooked and has a satisfactory consistency (no need to solidify like nastar jam).
2. Then put the pineapple in a non-stick pan and fry over medium heat. Add half the filtered pineapple juice, as well as the cloves, cinnamon and salt. Cook until the water dries up. Jakarta pineapple jam has a sweet and sour taste. It’s easy to make delicious and long-lasting pineapple jam at home. You can use fresh pineapple or canned pineapple, both are the same.
The way to make delicious and long-lasting pineapple jam is to pay attention to the ripeness of the fruit. Be sure to choose pineapple that is dark yellow and fresh. Choose shredded coconut or cheese to puree the pineapple instead of using a blender.
Resep Nastar Selai Nanas Sederhana, Kue Kering Khas Lebaran
To complete the delicious and long-lasting pineapple jam, add sugar and salt to taste when the pineapple jam thickens. Bake briefly in the oven so that the pineapple jam does not become hard. Complete!
To store pineapple jam, choose a clean container and keep it away from soap or camphor. The following is a comprehensive review of ways to make delicious, long-lasting pineapple jam from many different sources, Friday (June 8, 2021).
Grate the pineapple with a cheese grater to make it easier. It is highly recommended not to use a blender as it will increase the water content.
Adding additional ingredients such as granulated sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice will make the jam even more delicious. Then stir again over low heat.
Cara Membuat Selai Nanas Homemade, Tahan Lama Tanpa Pengawet
Add other ingredients such as salt, cloves, and cinnamon, then stir well until all the ingredients are well mixed, change color, and shrink.
Pour the pineapple and its juice into the pan, add 480 grams of sugar to it, then use a spoon to stir the jam mixture until all the ingredients are mixed well.
Heat the pineapple and sugar mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly for even heat. Do this process until the mixture boils.
When the mixture boils, stir the mixture continuously for 20 minutes. The jam mixture will then look thicker than before.
Resep Mini Nastar
Put the pineapple in the pan and heat until boiling, mix 300 grams of sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and cinnamon. Then continue stirring until everything is mixed well.
When it thickens and becomes jam, turn off the heat and add lemon juice. Mix until smooth and let cool.
Get a dry jar and the jam will last a long time. Once cooled, put into a small jar, cover tightly and put in the refrigerator. Jam can be kept for a long time without preservatives.
Add chopped pineapple, granulated sugar, sliced lemon, and water to the pan to cook. Stirred. Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Resep Kue Semprit Dari 3 Bahan Utama, Kue Kering Yang Simple, Super Renyah Dan Lumer Di Mulut
Cook for about 30 minutes over medium heat until thickened, stirring occasionally, adjusting cooking time to desired thickness of jam. Remove and cool.
When cool, put it in an airtight container or heated glass jar to ensure sterility, cover tightly and store in the refrigerator.
Cook grated pineapple over medium heat, then add cinnamon and cloves. Cook until the water reduces while continuing to stir
Reduce the heat, add granulated sugar and cook until the jam is dry and sticky. The jam will change color to golden brown. The jam should be thick, dry and slightly brown in color. Remove and cool.
Cara Membuat Kue Nastar Nanas Yang Enak Dan Praktis
Add sugar and salt, stir well until dissolved and thickened. Continue cooking until the liquid reduces or until the liquid thickens, stirring frequently.
In a separate place, prepare a sauce pan, mix eggs and sugar well, use a whisk to stir well until evenly mixed, add lemon juice.
Place the sauce pan on the boiling pan (double boiler), reduce the heat, if measured, the temperature is about 70 degrees Celsius.
Stir until butter is melted and smooth. Cover the surface with plastic wrap. When cool, store in the refrigerator. Maximum 6 days.
Resep Selai Nanas Untuk Teman Makan Roti Dan Isian Nastar
* Truth or hoax? To find out the truth of the information being spread, please WhatsApp Fact Check number 0811 9787 670 by simply typing the desired keyword. This is a food preserved in the form of fruit juice or fruit that is crushed then sugar is added and cooked until thickened or semi-cubed.
In general, jam is not only eaten as such, but is often used to spread on white bread and as a filling for sweet bread. In addition, jam is often used as a filling in cakes such as Nastar Cake Recipe and also as a sweetener in cold drinks, such as yogurt and ice cream.
Talking about jam, currently jam is divided into two types: soft jam and fibrous jam. If you want to make jam with texture, during the making process, you just need to chop the fruit you use. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy soft jam, you can blend it until smooth.
Pectin contained in the fruit or fruit juice used reacts with sugar and acid to thicken the jam. Fruits with low pectin content or acidity need the addition of pectin or acid to make the jam thick.
Resep Kue Nastar 1 Kg Anti Gagal Selai Nanas Dan Cara Membuat Di Rumah Saat Hari Raya Idul Fitri
When making jam, it is best to use fruits that are easy to cook but not too ripe and have a slightly sour taste. Examples include strawberries, blueberries, apricots, apples, grapes, pears, and figs. In addition, jam can also be made from vegetables such as carrots and celery.
Because it is difficult to find these fruits, in Indonesia people often make jam from tropical fruits such as pineapple, lobi-lobi, srikaya, guava, nutmeg and ceremai. Additionally, they often use ground peanuts then mix them with butter and margarine to create sweet and delicious peanut butter.
For those who like to enjoy jam with regular bread for breakfast or those who sell cakes during Eid, it is best to make your own jam at home. Because in addition to having no preservatives, making it yourself will keep it clean and usable
Resep nastar ncc