Table of Contents
Resep Nasi Cumi Hitam – Brilio.net – Octopus is a seafood dish that is a favorite of many people. The tender meat is suitable for eating with or without rice. Squid can also be processed into different types of dishes.
It can be fried, grilled, made into soup and also sautéed. All of these octopus cooking techniques are suitable as everyday accessories. A type of squid that is often processed and is a favorite is the black squid. Apart from being delicious, the taste of black squid can also spoil the tongue.
Resep Nasi Cumi Hitam
For those who like it spicy, black squid is also often cooked with extra chili, you know. The taste is even more kicking and delicious. Black squid can also be used as food storage for storage in the fridge. So if you want to eat, just heat it up.
Nasi Goreng Hitam
What are you waiting for, immediately execute the tasty and delicious recipe of black squid made with rice, summarized from various sources, Friday (10/9).
2. Saute the ground spices until fragrant. Add cemplung seasoning, stir well. Add the squid, stir again until smooth. Cover the pan, cook the squid for 3 minutes. Lift.
3. Sauté the frying ingredients in oil, once fragrant, add the squid and the remaining water in the blender (you don’t need to add a lot of water because the water comes out of the squid’s body).
5. After 30-45 minutes the oil will come out, add chillies and curry leaves, wait for aromas, adjust the taste and serve.
Resep Nasi Goreng Cumi Yang Enak Dan Tidak Amis
1. Clean the squid until it is really clean in running water, be careful when washing the head so that the ink does not break when washing.
3. Saute the spices until they are cooked through. Add the squid and all the ink, add water and all the spices, cover the pan.
1. If you want the roast to be dry without sauce, boil the squid briefly in boiling water, remove it, drain and cook with the sauteed spices.
3. Boil and cover the pot for 15 minutes, wait until the water has reduced and thickened, adjust the taste and serve.
Tempat Berburu Cumi Hitam Di Jakarta, Lezatnya Bikin Tergila Gila
1. Clean the inkwell (leave the ink behind) and empty. If the squid is large, you can cut it to taste. Be careful not to break the ink bag.
3. Tear open the squid ink bag, put it in the cooked spices, add salt, sugar and spices, stir well and bring to a boil.
2. Add the squid and stir until the squid changes colour. When the squid releases water, add chilli, salt, sugar and kraft powder.
3. Press the squid’s belly to release the ink. Continue cooking until the water dries up and the spices adhere to the squid. Check the taste and serve.
Cumi Hitam Penjaringan, Tenggilis Mejoyo, Surabaya
1. Wash the squid thoroughly with running water, do not break the ink bag. Discard the hard part that is like transparent plastic inside. Cover the octopus with lime juice.
2. Sauté the spices briefly, remove from the heat and mix with the prawn paste. Heat oil, add ground spices, galangal, bay leaves, lemongrass and lime leaves for fragrance. Add salt, sugar and powdered mushroom stock.
2. Heat the oil, add the shallots, garlic, all the chillies, ginger, galangal, lime leaves and bay leaves until wilted and fragrant.
3. Add the squid, stir briefly, add pepper, salt, sugar and oyster sauce, also add squid ink. Stir until smooth, adjust the taste. Fried rice is one of the most delicious food menus in this country. To agree? Apart from being easy to make, fried rice also has a multitude of variations that make it seem like you will never get tired of enjoying this culinary dish.
Resep Nasi Goreng Cumi Hitam, Soal Rasa Tak Segelap Warna!
Not only with soy sauce and sauce, you can also fry rice with squid ink to make the color more attractive and appetizing, you know! Although it is dark in color, the taste can certainly be compared to a variety of other varieties of fried rice in general. Guaranteed to be no less delicious!
So, how do you make black squid fried rice? Just take a look at the recipe below so you don’t get curious, okay?
Prepare small squids. Clean of bones and dirt. But for the ink bag, leave it alone because it will act as a natural food coloring. Separate the squid from the ink.
Place the squid on a frying pan filled with hot oil. Sprinkle over fine garlic and salt. Cook on medium heat until all the water in the squid comes out and the squid becomes soft in consistency. When done, drain the squid, then cut into pieces to taste.
Resep Cumi Hitam Pedas Yang Nikmat Dan Mudah Dibuat
Purée garlic and shallots. If you want the food to have more texture, you can thinly slice or roughly chop the spices.
If you like spicy food, you can add chili to fried rice this time. Select red cayenne pepper, then cut it into small pieces. If so, set the seasoning aside first.
Heat some cooking oil, then add the garlic and shallots. Fry until the fragrance of the spices starts to smell. Then add rice and squid along with the ink. Stir until combined and the rice changes color.
If the rice has turned black, add salt, mercia and mushroom stock. Continue to stir the fried rice until the spices and ingredients are perfectly combined. Check the taste first. If it is correct, turn off the stove.
Resep Praktis Nasi Goreng Hitam Cumi Untuk Menu Akhir Pekan
When the first bite of this black squid rice passes your mouth, you will immediately smile at the deliciousness on offer. Even though it’s black, it’s guaranteed to really shake your tongue!
It’s pretty easy, isn’t it, this black squid fried rice recipe that you can try yourself at home? Good luck making it, okay?
IDN Times Community is a media that provides a platform for writing. All written work that is created is the author’s own responsibility.
Resep nasi, resep nasi jaha, resep nasi kuning, resep nasi bakmoy, resep nasi bakar, resep nasi goreng