Table of Contents
Resep Ikan Masak Sederhana – Brilio.net – Indonesian cuisine is synonymous with three basic spices, namely red, white and yellow. Each spice has a different taste. Red is usually spicy, white is savory, while yellow usually has a fresh, mixed taste. For those of you who want to eat dishes full of spices, you can try choosing yellow spices.
Yellow color is usually made from a combination of turmeric and spices such as onion, garlic, candlenuts, ginger, pepper etc. Because it is famous for its taste, this yellow spice is also available in packaging. But some people prefer to mix their own spices at home.
Resep Ikan Masak Sederhana
Apart from being used mostly in vegetable and chicken soups, the yellow spice is delicious when prepared with a variety of fish. Some are cooked with coconut milk, some are simply cooked with spices. You can adjust everything according to your taste. The method of cooking this spicy fish is simple and practical.
Resep Sup Ikan Nila Kemangi, Sederhana Cocok Untuk Anak Anak
There are many recipes for yellow spicy fish that you can cook yourself. Tuesday (17/10) Here are twenty-five yellow spiced fish recipes you can cook, as summarized from various sources.
1. Clean the scales and belly of the fish, rinse well then coat with lemon juice and some salt. Leave it for 10 minutes.
1. Clean the fish, coat with salt, sugar, pepper, a little vinegar and powdered mushroom stock. Leave for 1/2 hour or more.
3. Grind the seeds very finely. Add cayenne pepper, brown sugar, grilled shrimp paste and salt. Grind until everything is smooth.
Resep Ikan Nila Asam Manis Ala Restoran Cina
2. Place fish on banana leaves, cover with spices and starfruit pieces. Roll it up and pin it with a stick at both ends of the leaf.
4. Add the crushed lemongrass and galangal to the pan. Add bay leaves and lemon leaves. Add 150-200 ml boiled water. Then boil.
5. After boiling, add the salmon to the pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons of thick coconut milk, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of sugar. Stir well, wait for about 3-5 minutes until the spices are absorbed and then turn off the stove.
1. Mix ground spices with tamarind water, put in a pan, and pineapple, cook until boiling. Reduce the heat.
Resep Olahan Ikan Gabus Aneka Masakan Paling Mudah & Lezat Cocok Dicoba Di Rumah
1. Roast the ground spices lime leaves, powdered ginger and powdered lemongrass until fully cooked, so they don’t taste bitter when grilled.
3. Grill on a pan until cooked on all sides. Tips: Line the pan with banana leaves so that it doesn’t stick and smells good. If you don’t have banana leaves, you can lightly grease the pan with oil.
1. Wash fish, coat with lemon juice and salt, leave in refrigerator for 30 minutes, fry then set aside.
2. Heat the remaining oil for frying the fish, fry the ground spices, bay leaves and lemon leaves till the spices are cooked. Add tomatoes, stir-fry until tomatoes melt.
Resep Ikan Masak Kuning Makassar
4. Add fish, cook till spices are absorbed, check taste. Finally add the urad dal and cook for another minute, remove from heat and serve.
2. Add the fish, salt, granulated sugar and stock seasoning. Mix well. Add the coconut milk, stirring gently until it boils. Taste correction.
4. Stir well, cook until water boils, then add fish, stir well and cook until absorbed, then taste.
Ikan masak, ikan salmon masak apa sedap