Table of Contents
Resep Ikan Masak Acar Kuning – Yodha is now getting bored with grilled fish..hahah. Well, that’s how it is, if you like a menu, keep asking for it. Eventually *mblenger (bored) himself gives him the soy sauce menu. Well..so that I don’t get bored, her mother racked her brain for another fish menu which she likes. Yesterday when I made Lele Kremes, he liked it. I have posted the Lele Kremes recipe HERE, friends.
Well, this time so that I don’t get bored, I made Fried Fish with Yellow Pickle Seasoning. But because Yodha likes a slightly thicker marinade to cover the fish, it doesn’t have any broth. So you can still taste the seasoning, and you can still taste the taste of the fried fish, the fish isn’t mushy.
Resep Ikan Masak Acar Kuning
This yellow pickle seasoning is delicious, savory, a little sweet and sour, fresh…and perfect for preparing various fish. Especially when combined with savory Gurame fish, it tastes just right. Yodha when I tried cooking him for a while I immediately liked it, and yesterday I requested another Fried Gurame Fish with this yellow seasoning.
Acar Kuning Ikan Dorang
Eaten with hot, steaming rice, it’s really delicious. Yodha devoured his maem..his mother was calm dech..hihi. This year is his last year in elementary school, so he’s already in grade 6, so I really have to think about his nutrition so he can stay fit for grade 6, where the lessons are harder and also preparation for National Examination. Hopefully all goes well… amen.
So, sometimes even though it’s a little complicated to cook several kinds, even though there are only three people in the house..I just enjoy it..rather than someone not eating..hahah. Lha’s father doesn’t like Gurame, especially when it’s made with pickle seasoning, Papa prefers the rustic one, Ikan Pindang… he finally cooked two kinds yesterday. It’s often like that…for example Yodha likes soy sauce chicken, his father doesn’t like it…in the end, if you cook chicken, divide it into two, one for soy sauce dishes, one for savory fried chicken..His dad likes lodeh vegetables, etc..Yodha prefers Chinese menu food…etc, a lot of them just have different tastes…Fathers and children can have very different tastes…hahah.
Fried Gurame Fish with Yellow Acar Seasoning Ingredients: 1 Carp Fish Medium size approx. 1 kg 1 cucumber, seeds removed, cut into lengths, 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks 10 pieces green bird’s eye chilies 2 lime leaves 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised 1/2 tablespoon of granulated sugar 1 teaspoon of cooking vinegar 1 teaspoon of powdered broth or salt to taste 200 ml of water Ground spices: 6 grains of red onion 4 candlenuts 2 cloves of garlic 1/4 teaspoon of pepper granules 2 cm turmeric 2 cm ginger How to make: Season the fish with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and one clove of garlic that is mashed, add a little water, rub it on the fish, let stand until absorbed. Fried Gurame fish until dry. set aside. Saute ground spices, add water and other spices. Cook until boiling. Add the carrots, cook until the spices are absorbed…and the gravy is slightly reduced and thick…then add the fried fish. Taste correction, lastly, add cucumber. The taste of this yellow event fish is savory, slightly sweet and has a sour taste segaBrilio.net – What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the name pickle? Surely you can imagine a food made from carrots and cucumbers added with vinegar as a complement to the food, such as fried rice, meatballs and so on.
Pickles are synonymous with a sour taste because they are made from vinegar. Not only as a complement to the taste of food, some ingredients can also be processed into dishes with pickled spices. In Indonesia, there are two types of pickles, namely raw pickles and cooked pickles.
Bandeng Bumbu Acar
Usually, cooked pickles are cooked by combining various ingredients such as fish. Various types of fish, both saltwater fish and freshwater fish, can be processed into pickled fish. In contrast to raw pickles, processed pickles will usually have a yellow color because they have been mixed with several other ingredients. Fish prepared with pickled spices will taste fresh and not fishy.
Curious how to make it? Here are 7 recipes for pickled fish that will make you addicted, reported by brilio.net from various sources on Instagram on Thursday (3/9)
2. Sauté until fragrant and the spices look cooked, then add about half a glass of water. Stir and add sugar, salt and broth powder. Wait until the seasoning thickens a bit.
3. When it’s thickened, add the whole bird’s eye chilies and sliced onions. If you have added the cooked fish, turn it over so that the spices seep in.
Resep Ikan Bumbu Kuning Tanpa Santan Yang Gurih Berempah
1. Clean the fish from scales & dirt, wash thoroughly, coat with lime juice, leave for 10 minutes. Wash again until clean, gut the fish, cover with salt, leave for 10 minutes.
3. Saute ground spices until fragrant, add galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves, whole small shallots & whole cayenne pepper. Stir until slightly wilted, pour in 1 glass of water, season with salt, sugar, pepper & vinegar, let it boil. 4. Add carrots & cucumber, stir until slightly wilted, taste test. When it’s just right, add the green onion & fish, stir for a while.
1. Sauté the mashed spices, add ginger, galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves. Saute until fragrant, then add sugar, salt, vinegar.
3. Put in the fried fish and cover the pan, so that it seeps into the fish. Leave it until the water is sour, taste and serve.
Resep Dan Cara Memasak Ikan Masak Acar Kuning Enak, Mudah, Sederhana, Terbaru Dan Wajib Coba
5. Season with salt, brown sugar, mushroom broth, 2-3 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce. Add more water according to taste.
3. Enter the pomfret that has been fried and cover the pan, so that it seeps into the fish. Let it boil until the water is sour, taste and serve.Brilio.net – Coconut milk is a flavor enhancer for the yellow spice fish menu to make it even tastier and tastier. Besides coconut milk, other spices can also add flavor to make it more delicious. The coconut milk yellow seasoning fish menu is suitable to be served with warm rice.
Want to know a savory and delicious coconut milk yellow seasoning fish recipe? The following summarizes from various sources on Tuesday (28/12).
5. Add salt, sugar and broth powder. Correct the taste, when it’s just right, add the fried fish. Then add the cayenne pepper and tomatoes.
Resep Ikan Bandeng Bumbu Kuning Ala Rumahan Yang Lezat
5. Lastly, add chopped tomatoes, whole bird’s eye chilies, and celery onions. Then mix in the fried fish, stir until cooked.
1. Cut the goldfish. Cover with turmeric, garlic, coriander, and salt that has been mashed. Let stand 10 minutes, then fry, set aside.
2. Sauté the ground spices, then add the whole shallots, garlic, sliced ginger, turmeric, galangal, bay leaves, and lemongrass, stir-fry until the spices are completely cooked, add the diluted coconut milk, bring to a boil.
3. Add salt, sugar, pepper, tomato chunks, and thick coconut milk, correct the taste, stir until it boils, add the lime juice.
Ikan Acar Kuning
4. Add the fried carp, turn once, leave for a few minutes for the fish to absorb the spices, then remove (only the fish, put it on a serving plate). Continue to boil the spices while adding the spring onions and cayenne pepper.
1. Clean the fish, remove the scales and dirt from it. Then coat with lime juice, let stand 15 minutes then rinse with clean water. set aside.
2. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant, add enough water. Add the lime leaves, lemongrass, kecombrang, rimbang, galangal, salt and sugar, mix well. Let it boil.
3. Add the whole chili and coconut milk while stirring so it doesn’t break, add the tilapia. Cook until cooked and the flavors meld. Taste correction. Remove, serve while warm.
Mari Kita Coba! Resep Ikan Nila Bumbu Acar: Sajian Ikan Yang Praktis Dan Lezat Untuk Keluarga
1. Fry the fish for a while. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant, add the spices, cook until the spices are cooked and oily, add enough water.
4. Then add the coconut milk, bring to a boil, cook again over low heat while stirring, until the gravy has shrunk slightly and the flavors have absorbed.
2. Sauté the spices until they don’t smell raw anymore, then add water, coconut milk, tamarind and whole cayenne pepper. Stir well.
3. While waiting for the catfish to be cooked, prepare the spices for stir-frying (4 garlic, 8 shallots, 1 turmeric segment, 1/2 ginger segment, 6 curly chilies, coriander and 2 candlenuts) puree and set aside.
Cara Membuat Ikan Mas Acar Kuning
4. After the catfish is all cooked, set it aside first, then prepare a little oil to sauté the spices that have been mashed earlier.
5. While stirring, when it smells good, add 2 bay leaves, followed by 3 lime leaves, then add the crushed lemongrass, 1/2 galangal segment, sauté until fragrant.
6. Prepare coconut milk, use 2 sachets of powdered coconut milk with a dose of 2 medium drinking glasses. And put it in the seasoning.
8. When the taste is right, add the catfish. Wait for it to boil while stirring gently so that the catfish mixes with the coconut milk.
Resep Ikan Bumbu Kuning Tanpa Santan, Rasanya Tetap Gurih Dan Nikmat!
2. Beat the eggs, add a little salt. Prepare oil for frying. Then fry the tuna that has been dipped in the beaten egg first. Fry over medium heat until browned.
3. Grind the ground spices, sliced tomatoes, crushed galangal, crushed bay leaves, and lime leaves. Sauté the ingredients sequentially until fragrant.
Cara masak ikan tiga rasa, ikan masak, nasi kuning resep, resep labu kuning, cara masak ikan