Table of Contents
Resep Bubur Kampiun Padang – Hey guys, you want to know… a breakfast that is rich in flavor and will make your mouth can’t stop eating this breakfast. Hmm, how delicious is this food? It’s very good at treating your stomach when you wake up and you’re hungry, du du duh, it’s definitely very suitable if you eat this food. Curious about this food? Haha, yeah, I’ll tell you. This food is porridge made by Minang people.
The name is Kampiun porridge, a typical Minang porridge that has a variety of interesting fillings and also has a very delicious taste that can make your tongue dance when you taste this Minang porridge. Because if you eat this Minang porridge it will present a variety of flavors in a bowl, and when this porridge enters your mouth you will taste the delicious Kampiun porridge that is typical of West Sumatra.
Resep Bubur Kampiun Padang
Kampiun porridge consists of a mixture of several types of porridge that come together to produce a sweet and very smooth taste. Generally, this part of the porridge consists of steamed white glutinous rice, marrow porridge or white porridge, black glutinous rice porridge, banana or sweet potato compote, green beans or rice bean porridge and also candil or conde porridge. But in other areas, Kampiun porridge has changed to a mixture of other food ingredients, for example lupis white glutinous rice as a substitute for glutinous rice or also pomegranate porridge as a substitute for conde porridge.
Bubur Kampiun Manjakan Lidah Saat Berbuka
Oh yes, guys, if you are on holiday in West Sumatra, don’t forget to try this typical Minang porridge. Hey, you don’t need to go all the way to Minang, you can also enjoy this food because every restaurant that smells of Minang food definitely sells this Kampiun Porridge. And one of the places you can visit is on Jl. Kp. Kalawi No. Kel, Lubuk Lintah, Kec. Kuranji, Padang, West Sumatra 25175.
There is one type of typical breakfast menu that is worth trying when you set foot in Minangkabau land. Kampiun Porridge is a hearty dish that will surely tantalize your taste buds. Kampiun porridge is a kind of culinary specialty of the Minangkabau (Darek) mainland region, specifically from the Bukittinggi region.
The kampiun porridge dish consists of a mixture of many ingredients that combine to produce a sweet and smooth taste. The ingredients of kampiun porridge generally consist of a mixture of steamed white glutinous rice, white glutinous rice porridge or porridge, black glutinous rice porridge, banana/sweet potato compote, green beans or rice bean porridge, and tuber or candil porridge.
Komplit Banget! Menu Ramadan Di Restoran Sederhana
In some regions, kampiun porridge has many mixed variations. For example, white lupis glutinous rice as a substitute for glutinous rice or pomegranate porridge as a substitute for conde porridge. Because the processing technique is quite difficult, there are also merchants who do not serve conde porridge in their homemade kampiun porridge mixture.
Kampiun porridge traders usually cook various mixtures of kampiun porridge from early in the morning. All the ingredients are baked at the same time in different pans. Therefore, to make complete kampiun porridge there will be at least six kinds of ingredients cooked in six pans on six stoves at the same time.
Preparing the ingredients of kampiun porridge requires special skills. At least in time management when the six types of ingredients are cooked at the same time. One of the few remaining kampiun porridge vendors in Pasar Raya Padang revealed that the process of boiling the water, chopping the ingredients, squeezing the coconut milk and mixing the black glutinous rice and marrow porridge are all done at the same time.
It takes years of experience to process kampiun porridge so that all the ingredients can be processed until they are ready to be served as expected. As time goes on, kampiun porridge becomes harder and harder to find. One of the reasons is that the ingredients are getting more expensive, while fewer and fewer people are interested in them.
Menu Buka Puasa, 7 Bubur Khas Indonesia, Ada Bubur Merah Putih Hingga Bubur Kampiun
In addition, this dish requires special skills and experience to make. Thus, not many people possess the manufacturing technique. However, there is a unique thing about kampiun porridge that still remains and seems irreplaceable. This food is still one of the typical dishes to break the fast in Minangkabau when the month of Ramadan arrives., Jakarta – Indonesia is rich in culinary tourism, one of the recipes this time also uses a variety of typical Indonesian porridge. Starting from the original kampiun porridge from West Sumatra to the Manado porridge that adds vegetables to it.
These different types of porridge can be enjoyed for breakfast, dinner and even as a snack. Just try making the first porridge recipe i.e. the original Padang kampiun porridge, the inspiration was taken from the sharing site Cookpad by the account @Dapur_Salma.
1. Make loupis, prepare glutinous rice. Wash well and soak for at least 1 hour. (soak overnight). Drain the glutinous rice, add salt and mix well. Cut the banana leaves about 8 cm wide. Fold the triangle. Fill with sticky rice and secure with toothpicks. Boil using method 5.30.7. Drain well.
2. Make green bean porridge: wash the green beans. Cook using method 5.30.7. Add granulated sugar, salt and pandan leaves. Cook again for about 5 minutes.
Bubur Khas Indonesia Yang Cocok Jadi Menu Buka Puasa, Ada Bubur Kampiun Hingga Bubur Manggul
3. Make marrow porridge: mix rice flour and coconut milk well in a saucepan. Add salt, pandan leaves and pandan paste. Then mix well again. Cook until thickened.
4. Make pearl porridge: cook using method 5.30.7. Add granulated sugar, salt and pandan leaves. Cook again until thickened.
5. Make kinca sauce: put all the ingredients in a pan, except the cornstarch solution. Cook until the sugar dissolves. Add corn syrup and mix well.
6. Prepare a serving bowl. Add two pieces of lupi, green bean porridge, marrow porridge and sago pearl porridge. Add plenty of Kinca sauce.
Ternyata Filosofi Bubur Kampiun Berasal Dari Sifat Baik Allah Swt, Begini Kisahnya!
Next for the Manado Porridge, the inspiration for the next recipe comes from the @dapurVY account on Cookpad. Just prepare the ingredients and practice cooking.
1. Prepare the ingredients, to cook it faster, cook the rice with magicom, or you can also use the leftover rice, which is still good.
3. Cook the rice, sweet corn, potatoes, lemongrass and 1 liter of water until it becomes a mush and the sweet potatoes/cassava/potatoes are tender. While you wait, chop the spinach/cabbage, the green onions
4. When it becomes porridge, add the remaining water (250 ml) and salt, mix well. Add spinach/cabbage, spring onions, turmeric leaves and yellow squash, mix well, cook until vegetables are cooked.
Resep Bubur Khas Indonesia, Kampiun Hingga Manado Untuk Kudapan
5. Sauté the garlic and pepper powder in 1 tablespoon of oil until golden brown, then pour the oil into the porridge, mix well.
6. Finally add the basil leaves, mix for a while, taste the taste. Turn off the heat. Serve hot with salted fish and shrimp chili sauce. Choose meaty salted fish to chop or you can use fried anchovies as a topping.
1. Prepare the spice ingredients. Wash the rice clean and add water and other spices. Cook stirring occasionally so that it cooks evenly and to know if you need to add water or not if the rice is not puffed up well. Fry the turmeric, shallots, garlic and candles until cooked. Then we puree it with the rest of the spices. Sauté until fragrant, adding crushed lemongrass, lime leaves and bay leaves. Divide the spices into two for the satay and the sauce.
2. Boil the intestines and chicken liver and stomachs adding lime leaves, bay leaves, ginger and lemongrass until cooked and then drain. Boil the quail eggs until they are cooked enough. Cut the intestines into lengths of about 20 cm after they have cooled slightly. Add half the spices and then add the intestines, liver, stomachs and quail eggs.
Bubur Kampiun, Sajian Khas Dari Bumi Minangkabau
3. Add some water, add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of granulated sugar. Correct the taste. Cook until reduced. Boil the chilies for chili sauce and mash them by adding salt.
4. Boil the chicken with half the spices until the chicken is cooked and then fry, after it cools, chop it. Cut the frozen arti and stomach into 3/4 pieces. Then skewer egg satay, intestines and liver and stomach, pass until done.
5. Place on a plate/bowl, add porridge, shredded chicken, fried soybeans and celery, add crackers and melinjo chips. Serve the chicken porridge hot with chilli sauce and satay.
* Fact or hoax? To find out the truth of the information circulating, please WhatsApp the information control number 0811 9787 670 by simply typing the desired keyword. The sweet culinary delights are truly appetizing if enjoyed during the month of Ramadan. When you want to visit West Sumatra during the fasting month, do not pass by the delicious delicious dish of kampiun porridge. In addition to the natural view, the culinary […]
Beberapa Menu Yang Bisa Dijumpai … Bubur Kampiun Dan Juga Prasmanan Menu Padang
Sweet culinary delights are truly appetizing if enjoyed during the month of Ramadan. When you want to visit West Sumatra during the fasting month, do not pass by the delicious delicious dish of kampiun porridge.
Apart from the natural scenery, the culinary delights of the province whose capital is Padang is also an interesting aspect to discuss. Not only is it rich in spices, but Tanah Minang also has kampiun porridge, a sweet culinary delight that is appetizing.
Looking at the historical evidence of culinary delights using coconut milk sauce, it turns out that kampiun porridge has been around since the 1960s, post-war. Although many culinary delights from abroad have entered Indonesia, kampiun porridge still exists and is sought after by many tourists. Uniquely, kampiun porridge was originally made accidentally by a grandmother named Amai Zona. First, the Revolutionary Government of the Republic of Indonesia (PRRI) organized a Porridge Making Creations competition at Jambu Air Village, Banuhampu, Bukittinggi.
However, Amai Zona’s grandmother was late and did not prepare properly. Finally, he mixed all the types of porridge he sold and they didn’t end up in one container. Like a bolt of daylight, it turned out that the porridge creation was the winner in this competition. With this coincidence, kampiun porridge was formed which is a typical dish of Padang in West Sumatra.
Makanan Daerah Terbaik Yang Pas Dijadikan Menu Favorit Buka Puasa
Different from porridge in general, kampiun porridge is unique with various toppings. First, kampiun porridge is made from steamed white glutinous rice. Then equipped with various mixes on top. Starting with kandil, black glutinous rice porridge, banana or sweet potato compote, marrow porridge and green beans.
In some areas, kampiun porridge