Table of Contents
Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This the second part of my nasi lemak recipe.
Here the Rendang meat recipe #mycookbook
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook:
- For rendang :
- 1/4 shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- Rendang paste :
- 3 shallot
- 1 1/2 inch galangal
- 1 1/2 inch ginger
- 2 lemongrass (white part)
- 6 garlics
- 10 chilli pepper (dried)
- Braising ingredients :
- 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 4 cardamom pods (smashed)
- 4 cloves
- 2 star anise pods
- 1 cinammon stick
- 400 g coconut milk
- 4 kafir lime leaves
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 900 g beef chunk (or can use chicken meat)
Instructions to make to make Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook
- If you use meat beef to make the meat soft enough.First prepare steamer. Wash the meat and take one of papaya leaf (wash clean).
- Wrap the meat using papaya leaf.
- Steam them in medium high heat for 30 mins.
- Then remove the papaya leaf and steam the meat for another 15 to 20 mins over medium low heat.
- Make the rendang : Add the shredded coconut to a small pan and heat over medium-low heat.Cook,stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine the tamarind paste with 1/4 cup of hot water in a small bowl.Let soak until very tender.When you’re ready to use the paste,press and stir the paste to mix it with the water and squeeze out the tamarind pods.Discard the pods before using.
- Blend together all the rendang paste ingredients.
- Add the oil to a pot and heat over medium heat.Add the rendang paste and turn to medium-low heat.Cook and stir until the moisture is reduced and the paste begins to caramelize about 8 mins
- Add the cardamom pod,cloves,and star anise pods.Cook and stir for 1 minute to release the fragrance.
- Add the beef and lemongrass stalks. Turn to medium heat. Cook and stir for 1 minute, until the beef is evenly coated
- Add the coconut milk and soaked tamarind water (do not add the leftover tamarind chunks).Bring to a simmer. Reduce to low or very low heat,whichever is enough to maintain the very low simmer. Add the toasted shredded coconut, kaffir lime leaves, brown sugar, and salt. Stir a few times to mix well.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef turns very tender. The process can take anywhere from 1 to 1 and half hour. When the braising liquid starts to turn golden brown, check on the pot more often, every 15 minutes or so, and stir and scrape the bottom to prevent burning. At the end of cooking, the rendang will turn golden brown and the oil will separate.
- Taste the rendang gravy and the beef. Adjust the seasoning by adding salt, if needed.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences with time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make basic changes to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic cooking skills for beginners you do not require to discover them yet just if you understand some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as simple lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect Rendang meat recipe for nasi lemak #mycookbook. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!