Table of Contents
Steps to Prepare Homemade Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
I forgot to take a decent photo of this yet simple but good wholesome meal. I served it with Boiled cabbage, with a meat gravy and a good splash of Worcestershire sauce on top.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole:
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g pork mince
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup beef stock
- 3 medium potatoes
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp freshly cut parsley
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1 tbsp, butter
- to taste Salt
- to taste Black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, grated
Instructions to make to make Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole
- Bring to the boil a pot of salted water. Peel and cut the potatoes in half. Add them to the water and cook for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked through. Drain well using a colander.
- Transfer to a bowl and mash the potatoes. Add the butter and milk and mash it all together and well combined. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and heat. Next add the onion and fry for about 2 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in the mince, carrots and garlic into the frying pan and fry for about 8-10 minutes or until the mince is golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next add the flour, parsley and beef stock. Continue to cool for a further 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer the meat into a ceramic oven proof dish. Add the chopped potatoes and top with the mash potatoes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mash potatoes.
- Bake the casserole for 30-40 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or more components or is a little more or less spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard cooking skills for novices you don’t require to discover them but just if you grasp some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also simple lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!