Table of Contents
Recipe of Award-winning Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine:
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and and cut into quarters
- 4 small onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 80 g green beans, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 swede, peeled and cut into small squares
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 parsnip, peeled and sliced
- 1-2 stalks celery, sliced
- 500 g beef or ox cheek, or both, cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil or olive oil
- to taste Salt
- to taste Ground black pepper
- 1 beef oxo cube
- 400 ml red wine
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 200 ml water, plus extra if needed
- 100 g pearl Barley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Bay leaves
Instructions to make to make Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine
- Heat 2 tbsp oil then in batches brown the meat. Set aside when done.
- Next add the rest of the oil and fry the onions and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Then add the celery, carrots, parsnip, swede, oregano and thyme. Dry fry for a further 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the wine, water bay leaves and oxo cube. Bring to the boil over a medium heat. Scrape the bottom with the spoon.
- Once boiling add the meat and any meat juices.
- Add the potatoes, Barley and beans.
- Stew cook over a low/medium heat for 3-4 hours. I ran out or time so I cooked mine over a medium heat for 2 hours adding more water when it become a little dry. Stir occasionally.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for novices you do not require to learn them but only if you master some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Simple Way to Make Perfect Ox/Beef Stew Cooked In Red Wine. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!