Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Nana's Keema Curry
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, My Nana's Keema Curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Nana's Keema Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Nana's Keema Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Nana's Keema Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Nana's Keema Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Nana's Keema Curry is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Nana's Keema Curry estimated approx 1 hour.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook My Nana's Keema Curry using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is my Grandmother's Keema Curry recipe that I was lucky enough to get from her recently. It's a curry she used to eat a lot of when living in India and she still makes it regularly today. It's wonderful served with rice, chapati or naan bread. Bombay potatoes also go well with this as a side or a lovely dhaal.
#indian #indianfood #keemacurry #curry #beefcurry #mincemeat #onion #chilli #dinner #keema #garlic #ginger #stayingathome
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make My Nana's Keema Curry:
- 550 g minced beef meat, I used 5% fat lean,
- 2 large onions, chopped finely,
- 2-4 green chillies, sliced, seeds left in (according to taste),
- 1.5 tbsp tomato pureé paste,
- 2 large handfuls corriander leaves, with stalks,
- 3 cloves garlic,
- 1 tsp ground ginger, or 2 inches fresh,
- 1 tsp garam masala,
- 1 tsp tumeric,
- 1 tsp cumin,
- 1/4 chilli powder, or more to taste,
- 6 tbsp cooking oil,
- 1 good pinch of salt to season,
- 3/4 pint water
- leaves Additional corriander
- Equipment Needed:
- 1 food processor or blender
- Serving Suggestions:
- Naan or chapati bread,
- Basmati or pilau rice,
- Dhaal or Bombay potatoes
Instructions to make to make My Nana's Keema Curry
- Blend the garlic together with the ginger using a food processor.
- Add half the green chillies, coriander and half the onions in with the garlic. Then add the turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala and cumin then blend until a very fine texture.
- Heat the oil and the remaining onions in a large saucepan over a medium heat until the onions just begin to turn translucent. Add in the blended ingredients and stir together with the onions then fry gently until beautifully fragrant. Add the mince, and season well with salt, stir until combined and brown off then add in the water.
- Cover and simmer gently until the mince is cooked. Add the tomato puree and chop the remaining green chilli and add it in, then mix thoroughly. Cook for a further few minutes then serve, garnish with a few corriander leaves. Enjoy! 🙂
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to serve a dish that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation abilities for novices you don’t require to learn them yet only if you master some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also very easy lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Homemade My Nana's Keema Curry. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!