Steps to Prepare Homemade My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚 is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚 estimated approx 20 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚 using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I tried this ages ago and its really scrumptious you can still have the tortillas on the side too.very very filling. I made enough for six but only needed for 2. I added just over half the beef in a container to freeze for another time#mainmeal#Lunch
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚:
- 350 g Good minced Beef
- 3/4 pint passata mash 6 Tomatoe in it mix.or 1 tin tomatoes
- 1/2 Large Onion
- 1 tbls Olive oil
- 1 tbls mexican herbs
- 2 Garlic cloves mashed
- 2 Chillies chopped
- 1 dried Chicken stock cube
- 1 Red Pepper chopped
- 4 tbls Loose Corn
- slices Jalapeno
- 1 tsp red hot pepper sauce (Optional)
- 200 g Mexican cheese grated. If too hot just use grated chedder
- 4 tbls Sour Cream i used Sour cream and mix in 1 tbls fresh chive
- 2 Medium Potatoes or Rice with lemon flavour
Steps to make to make My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚
- Heat up the oil add onions fry for 1 minute add garlic, mexican herbs stir in then add the meat. Cook on medium until the meat is all coloured.
- Next add chillies, corn and then the passata and tomatoes also red peppersmixed in. Carry on cooking for 5 minutes.
- Next add your potatoes washed and pierce holes in the microwave to cook.
- Add the chicken stock to the mix if its dry you can add more passata or an extra tin crushed Tomatoes.
- Grate the cheese ready and make the Sour cream or bought sour cream add chives if you want. Add 1 tbls jalapenos to the mix stir in.
- Get the potatoe on the serving plate then spoon over the beef salsa. Next add the cheese on top of the salsa and add back to microwave for it to melt.
- Next add two tbls of the sour cream on each plate then add a couple of jalapenos on top.
- If your having tortillas add them around the outside.serve hot.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them however only if you understand some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also very easy lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Homemade My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!