Table of Contents
Recipe of Favorite Mock meat stew
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Mock meat stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mock meat stew is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mock meat stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mock meat stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mock meat stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mock meat stew is yield : 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Mock meat stew estimated approx 40 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Mock meat stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
When you have son's girlfriend came over for dinner and she is vegetarian then- this dish came along as i was tried to matching guest food with our real Beef stew.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Mock meat stew:
- 1 Kg carrot,washed,cuts in big chunks
- 300 gr Mock meat,softened in warm water,drain well
- 600 gr King Oyster mushroom,washed,cuts in chunks as carrot
- 2 stalks Leak,finely chopped 1/2 each,diced the rest
- 2 stalk lemongrass,finely chop 1/2 each, cuts in 7cm lengh the rest
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 ml Vegetable stock
- 500 ml Young coconut water
- 4 Tbsp cold water
- 3 Tbsp corn flour
- 3 Tbsp ground Paprika
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 garni Thyme and rosemary (20gr)
- Sweet basil leaves for garnish
- 1 sachet Continetal naturally Beef stew Base
- Salt and pepper as equired
Steps to make to make Mock meat stew
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil on mideum high heat.Add finely chopped lemongrass then finely chopped leak, stir until they turn brown.
- Add all the vegies,each after 3 minutes apart,stir well each time as following : carrots,mushroom,mock meats,cuts leak and cuts lemongrass. stir to mix.
- Add paprika and garni, cook for 2 minutes. Add Naturally Beef stew Base. stir to mix.
- Add vegetable stock and young coconut water, sugar. stir to mix. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook for further 15 minutes on medium low heat.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour with water then add in to the stew to thickenned the liquid- Make sure it thick but still liquidity. Bring to small bubbles boilling again then remove from the heat.
- Serve warm with bread rolls,steam rice or cooked Rice noodles.Basils leaves on top of the dish as garnish.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses less or more active ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for standard food preparation abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them yet just if you understand some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes but its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Mock meat stew. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!