Recipe of Award-winning Mie Kocok Bandung
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Mie Kocok Bandung. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mie Kocok Bandung is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mie Kocok Bandung is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mie Kocok Bandung, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mie Kocok Bandung delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mie Kocok Bandung is 4 portions. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Mie Kocok Bandung estimated approx 30mins.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Mie Kocok Bandung using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
You can also check my meatballs recipe to compliment this recipe
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Mie Kocok Bandung:
- Beef broth
- 1 kg cow trotters
- 1 ltr water
- 5-7 cloves garlics (fine chopped)
- 2 cm fresh ginger (crushed)
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 tbs nutmeg powder
- 2 tbs salt (according to your liking)
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Dash sugar
- Other Ingredients
- 500 gr flat white noodles
- 100 gr bean sprouts
- 50 gr bok choy (only green parts)
- 10-12 pcs meatballs
- 2 small green lime (half per portion)
- Sweet soya sauce
- Chilli sauce
- Fried shallot for sprinkler
- Spring onions for sprinkler
Steps to make to make Mie Kocok Bandung
- Clean the trotters and boil with some ginger (crushed), lemongrass and bay leaves
- At the same time sauté the chopped garlic until it turns yellow, then add to the boiling pot of trotters, you can also add the meatballs at this stage if your meatballs are not cooked yet
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and sugar, let it boiling until the trotters are fully cooked
- While waiting for the above, prepare the noodles, boil to cook and place it in a bowl
- Blanche the bean sprouts and bok choy, then add it to the noodles bowl
- Once the trotters are cooked, check the broth taste, add whatever necessary (salt / sugar / pepper)
- You can add your meatballs at this point if you already have Cooked meatballs, let it boil along with the trotters for 5 minutes
- Cut the soft part of the trotters into cubes (small pieces) and add them to the noodles bowl, add 3 to 4 meatballs then add the broth as well
- Add to the almost-ready-to-serve bowl, a dash of lime juice, a table spoon of sweet soya sauce and chilli sauce as per your taste
- Sprinkle it with fried shallot and sliced spring onions
- Mie Kocok is ready to be served. Enjoy!
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make simple changes to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes promptly. As for fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you do not require to learn them however just if you understand some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as easy lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Easiest Way to Make Perfect Mie Kocok Bandung. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!