Recipe of Homemade Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef estimated approx 4 hours.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef:
- 1 PACKAGE Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Stewing
- 2 QT Beef Stock
- 3 Dried Ancho Chiles
- 2 Dried Guajillo Chiles
- 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- 5 Tomatillos (husks removed)
- 1/2 CUP Cilantro Stems
- 6 Slices Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 20 OZ Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 3 Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium diced)
- 2 Large Carrots (medium diced)
- 1 Large Yellow Onion (small diced)
- 2 Poblano Peppers (medium diced)
- 12 OZ Lager Style Beer (chef recommends Modelo Especial)
- 2 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 14 OZ Hominy
- Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- 2 Jalapeños (cut into rings)
- 4 OZ Sour Cream
- Leaves Cilantro
Steps to make to make Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef
- PREPARING THE CHILES
Place the beef stock in a large sauce pot. Bring to a boil. Add in the dried ancho and guajillo chiles, and let them soften for 30 minutes
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF AND VEGETABLES
In the meantime, heat a large Dutch oven with 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Brown the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon in the Dutch oven, while stirring constantly. Once browned, remove the bacon from the Dutch oven (leave the bacon fat). Add in the tomatillos, and cook for 5 minutes until browned and blistered. Then, remove them, and place them in a blend-er.
- Season the Fullblood Wagyu beef for stewing with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the beef in the Dutch oven. Sear the beef in the Dutch oven until browned. Once the Fullblood Wagyu beef has browned, add in the carrots, yellow onions, and potatoes. Sauté the vegetables and beef for 5 minutes.Then, deglaze the Dutch oven with the beer, while scraping the bottom with a wooden spoon to get up the bits. Add in the minced garlic, and turn the heat to low.
- PREPARING THE CHILES, TOMATILLOS, AND CILANTRO MIXTURE
Grab the blender with the browned tomatillos in it.Add the softened chiles and beef stock to the blender.Then, add the apple cider vinegar and cilantro stems to the blender. Purée the mixture, and add it into the Dutch oven (with the beef and vegetables) once blended
- FINAL STEPS
Add the fire roasted tomatoes to the Dutch oven.Season the ingredients in the Dutch oven with 2 teaspoons of kosher salt. Cook on low for 3 hours (Please note: This can be transferred to a crock pot and cooked on low for 4 hours if you prefer). Add in the diced poblano peppers and hominy to finish. Serve warm, and garnish with sliced avocado, cilantro leaves, rings of jalapeño, and a dollop of sour cream.Enjoy!
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will locate that you have more natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward modifications to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to standard cooking skills for beginners you do not require to discover them however only if you master some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and simple lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. With any luck this will get your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Homemade Mexican Stew with Fullblood Wagyu Beef. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!