Table of Contents
Steps to Make Award-winning Mexican Pie
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Mexican Pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mexican Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mexican Pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mexican Pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Mexican Pie using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Mexican Pie:
- 500 g Beef Mince
- Olive Oil
- 2 peppers
- 2 chillis
- 1 large onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Cajun seasoning
- Coriander seasoning
- 4 wraps
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 run of chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Philadelphia
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Crushed doritos
- Mozzarella cheese
Steps to make to make Mexican Pie
- Fry off mince meat then add peppers, chilli and onion
- Add tomato purée and tin of chopped tomatoes, Cajun and coriander
- Bring to the boil until the liquid is disolved
- Place mixture into the oven for 1 hour until the meat/ mixture is dried out
- In a blender, blend Philadelphia and unsalted butter until smooth and then place to one side
- Add 2 wraps to the bottom of a circular oven proof dish
- Add a layer of the Philadelphia and butter mixture, a layer of the mince meat mixture, mozzarella and crushed Doritos. Repeat until everything is used up.
- Place in the oven for a further 30 minutes on 180 degrees and serve.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or more components or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make simple changes to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to discover them yet just if you grasp some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and easy lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food How to Prepare Perfect Mexican Pie. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!