Table of Contents
Steps to Prepare Ultimate Mapu tofu #chinesecooking
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Mapu tofu #chinesecooking. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mapu tofu #chinesecooking is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mapu tofu #chinesecooking is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mapu tofu #chinesecooking, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mapu tofu #chinesecooking delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Mapu tofu #chinesecooking using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
One of my top favorite comfort chinese foods of all time. Authentic Szechuan style mapo tofu is one of the branding dishes of Szechuan cuisine. It is spicy, numbing, hot, aromatic and tender. Here is how to make the yummiest mapo tofu at home best served with a bowl of steamed rice.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Mapu tofu #chinesecooking:
- 1 tablespoon fermented black beans (or blackbean sauce)
- 1 cup chicken/veg stock
- 2-3 tbsp chili bean paste
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground Sichuan pepper
- Other ingredients
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Half small pack ground pork or beef
- 2 leeks, white parts only, thinly sliced at an angle
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 block soft or medium-firm tofu drained and cut into 1-inch
- 1 tbsp cornflour, dissolved in 2-3 tbsp water
- 1-2 spring onion, green part only, chopped for garnish
Steps to make to make Mapu tofu #chinesecooking
- 1. Prepare the sauce: Rinse the black beans to remove any grit. In a small bowl, mash the black beans with the back of a spoon. Combine the black beans with the chicken stock, chili bean paste, rice wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and Sichuan pepper. Set aside.
- 2. Heat a wok or large pan or wok over high heat. Add the cooking oil and swirl to coat the base. Add the pork and stir-fry until crispy and starting to brown but not yet dry, about 2 minutes, breaking up the pork with a spatula. Reduce the heat to medium, then add leeks, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- 3. Pour in the sauce and bring the liquid to a boil, the reduce to a simmer. The liquid should now have a nice red color. Gently add the tofu cubes, being careful to not move them around too much or else they will break up. Allow the sauce to simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes so the tofu can cook and absorb the the sauce.
- 4. Carefully push the tofu to the sides and create a small well in the middle. Stir in the cornflour mixture in the center. Allow the liquid to simmer for another minute, until the sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon. Transfer to a deep plate or wide bowl, sprinkle spring onion on top, and serve hot with steamed rice.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make easy modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes promptly. As for basic food preparation abilities for novices you do not need to discover them however just if you understand some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes but its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Award-winning Mapu tofu #chinesecooking. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!