Table of Contents
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Leaner Lasagne
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Leaner Lasagne. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Leaner Lasagne is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Leaner Lasagne is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Leaner Lasagne, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Leaner Lasagne delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Leaner Lasagne is 3-4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Leaner Lasagne estimated approx 1 hour 10 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Leaner Lasagne using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This is my easy low cal/fat lasagne recipe. Lasagne is one of my favourite meals but it can be rather calorific and high in fat. This is my go to recipe for a healthier version that still tastes delicious and fixes that craving. Here I've given you my base recipe which can be easily tweaked to whatever extras you may want to add. I use less meat in this version and bulk the sauce out with lots of veggies. Also the white sauce is replaced with seasoned fat free quark which saves a ton of calories and also packs in a lot more protein.
#lasagne #meatsauce #healthy #lowcal #lowcalorie #dinner #lunch #dinner #lean #beefmince #quark #familymeals #leanbeefmince #onion #passata #tomatopaste #pasta #lowfat
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Leaner Lasagne:
- For the meat sauce:
- 150-170 g 5% lean beef mince,
- 400 g tinned cherry tomatoes,
- 1 large carrot, diced finely,
- 1 stick celery, chopped finely,
- Handful chestnut or closed cap mushrooms, (optional),
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced finely, (optional),
- 1 tbsp tomato pureé paste,
- 1/2 onion, chopped finely,
- 2 clove garlic, crushed, or 2 tsp garlic granules,
- Dash Worcester sauce (optional),
- 2 tsp Italian dried herbs,
- Salt and pepper to season
- For the white sauce:
- 250 g fat free quark,
- 1 tsp garlic granules OR 1 clove crushed,
- Grated nutmeg to taste,
- 1 tsp dried basil,
- Salt and pepper to season
- Grated parmesan cheese, around 12-15g worth,
- Dried shaker parmesan cheese, (optional),
- 9 lasagne sheets,
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
Instructions to make to make Leaner Lasagne
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat. Add the cooking oil then once warm add in the onions, celery and diced carrot. Cook for a few minutes until they begin to soften a little. Season with salt and pepper and add the garlic, dried herbs plus the beef mince and the red pepper (if using it). Gently brown off the mince. This should take 2-3 mins.
- Add in the tomato paste and stir through. Add a dash of Worcester sauce (optional). Add the tinned tomatoes. Stir again and bring to a simmer. Cook for around 10 minutes with a lid on, stir occasionally, then turn the heat off. Set aside.
- Make the 'white sauce' substitute by adding the quark plus the listed herbs, garlic and spices listed on the ingredients section, seasoning with salt and pepper then stirring well together. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 200. Now to prep the lasagne. Take a small high sided oven proof dish and spoon in around 1/3rd of the meat sauce. Next layer over three sheets of pasta. Then layer over just under half the white sauce. Layer over another three sheets of dried pasta.
- Next add the remaining 2/3rds of the meat sauce spreading it evenly and right up to the sides of the dish neatly. Layer over the final three sheets of pasta, followed by a layer of the remaining white sauce. Completely cover the top up to all sides evenly. Sprinkle over the shaker parmesan cheese plus a little grated parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with a sheet of grease proof paper then some foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes on a middle top shelf.
- For the final 15-20 minutes of baking remove the foil and grease proof paper from the top. Bake until the top is bubbly and golden. Remove from the oven and grate over more parmesan. Serve up and enjoy! 🙂
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will locate that you have much more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make simple adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes promptly. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them yet just if you master some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and easy lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Ultimate Leaner Lasagne. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!