Table of Contents
Steps to Make Homemade ‘Korokke’
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ‘Korokke’. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
‘Korokke’ is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. ‘Korokke’ is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from ‘Korokke’, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare ‘Korokke’ delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make ‘Korokke’ is 12 to 16 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ‘Korokke’ using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
‘Korokke’ is a deep fried potato cake coated with Panko Crumbs. It doesn’t seem to be a very traditional Japanese food, but actually it is! In 1872, ‘Korokke’ became very popular, and these days we can buy many different types of ‘Korokke’ anywhere in Japan.
But I am living in Australia. I have to make them when I want to eat them. It’s not hard to make, but requires a lot of work. That’s why I make many when I make ‘Korokke’ and freeze the leftovers.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make ‘Korokke’:
- 5-6 Large Potatoes *dry & fluffy types are better
- 1 Onion *finely chopped
- 250-300 g Beef Mince
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Oil for deep frying
Instructions to make to make ‘Korokke’
- Heat Butter in a frying pan and cook finely chopped Onion, then add Beef Mince and cook until cooked through. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Meanwhile, peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain very well and mash.
- Combine mashed potatoes and beef mixture and add extra Salt & Pepper to taste if requires. Let it cool for a while.
- Divide the mixture and make round patties. Cool the patties completely so that they become firm for easier handling. I recommend to refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Coat with Flour, then dip in lightly whisked Egg(s) to coat, and finally coat with Panko Crumbs.
- Heat deep frying Oil to around 180℃ and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes or until nicely browned. ‘Tonkatsu’ Sauce is recommended to serve with.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for beginners you do not need to learn them yet only if you master some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also very easy lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Ultimate ‘Korokke’. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Originally posted 2022-01-23 18:18:49.