Recipe of Quick Instant pot Mongolian Beef
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Instant pot Mongolian Beef. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant pot Mongolian Beef is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Instant pot Mongolian Beef is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Instant pot Mongolian Beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Instant pot Mongolian Beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Instant pot Mongolian Beef using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I have also done a chicken version but this is my favorite. I got this off the internet and I actually crave it so I do make it often.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- 1-1.5 pounds flank steak (sliced across the grains)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (or 2/3 cups for those with a sweet tooth)
- 10 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cornstarch Slurry
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Hot chilli oil paste
Instructions to make to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef
- Heat up your pressure cooker: press Sauté, click on the Adjust button, select More to get the Sauté More function, which means that the food will be sautéed over medium-high heat. Wait for the Instant Pot indicator to read HOT.
- Add sliced beef to a large ziplock bag, add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and shake well to coat the beef evenly.
- Add the oil to the hot Instant Pot, once the oil is hot, add the beef and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times. If needed brown the beef in batches, you don't want to add too much as it will start releasing juice and it won't brown well. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!
- If bits of beef stuck to the pot, add 1/2 cup water and deglaze the pot. Using a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the pot. You can discard that liquid if wanted.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot: minced garlic, minced ginger, lite soy sauce, brown sugar, water, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes. You can add less sugar, based on your taste and preference. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!
- Stir well until all the ingredients are combined and coated in sauce.
- Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 8 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release. Turn off the heat. Release the remaining pressure after the 10 mins No time has passed.. Open the lid.
- Make the cornstarch slurry, in a small bowl mix cornstarch with water until fully combined. With the Instant Pot on the Sauté function, add the slurry to the pot, stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes on Sauté, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. Turn off the Instant Pot and let the Mongolian Beef sit for 8-10 minutes before serving, in this time the sauce will settle and thicken more.
- Serve over rice and garnish with fresh chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes over time. Whether you want to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or more components or is a little bit basically hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to basic cooking skills for novices you do not need to learn them however only if you master some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Instant pot Mongolian Beef. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!