Recipe of Award-winning Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo estimated approx 1 hour.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo:
- 1 PACKAGE Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Chorizo
- 8 TBSP Grapeseed Oil (divided)
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 24 OZ San Marzano Whole Tomatoes in Juice
- 1/2 Sweet Onion (small diced)
- 1/2 CUP Fresh Cilantro (chopped) (plus additional to garnish)
- 2 TBSP Canned Chipotle Chiles in Adobo (chopped)
- 1 Guajillo Chile (stem removed)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 TSP Salt
- 12 large eggs
- 12 OZ Queso Fresco (crumbled)
- 2 Avocados (sliced)
- 16 OZ Black Beans (mashed)
- 1 TSP Butter Oil
- Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season)
- Salsa Fresca
- 3 Roma Tomatoes (small diced)
- 1/2 Red Onion (small diced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/4 CUP Cilantro Leaves (minced)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1/2 TSP Kosher Salt
Steps to make to make Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo
- PREPARING THE SALSA FRESCA
In a bowl, add the diced roma tomatoes, diced red onion, minced garlic cloves, minced cilantro leaves, juice from one lime, and kosher salt. Mix all ingredients together, and reserve.
- PREPARING THE RANCHERO SAUCE
In a medium size stainless steel sauté pan, sauté the diced sweet onions and minced garlic. Once the onion is translucent, add the San Marzano whole tomatoes in juice, chopped chipotle chiles, guajillo chile, chopped cilantro, and salt. Bring this up to a simmer, and then reduce the heat to low. Slowly simmer for 45 minutes. Once cooked, purée the mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- PREPARING THE HUEVOS RANCHEROS
Heat 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil in a medium size, heavy skillet over medium heat. Heat until hot but not smoking. Place 2 tortillas in the skillet, and cook for 30 seconds, then flip over with tongs and cook for an additional 30 seconds.Place the cooked tortillas on paper towels to drain off the oil. Cook the remaining tortillas the same way, adding 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil to skillet for each batch of tortillas.
- In a small pot, warm the mashed black beans with a 1/4 cup of the ranchero sauce. Season to taste with kosher salt. Heat a medium size sauté pan to medium-high heat. Add two tablespoons of grapeseed oil, and let it get warm. Add the Fullblood Wagyu beef chorizo in small pieces to the pan. Once all of the chorizo has been added, break it up with a wooden spoon.Cook the chorizo for 10 minutes, while continuing to break it up as you cook.
- Once the Fullblood Wagyu chorizo is cooked, reserve and keep it warm.Heat 1 teaspoon butter oil in a small, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until melted. Crack 2 eggs into a small bowl, and then carefully transfer the eggs to the nonstick skillet. Cook the eggs for 1-2 minutes on each side for runny yolks (or to desired doneness). Transfer the eggs to a plate and keep warm and covered.Cook the remaining 10 eggs in the same way. Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- FINAL STEPS
Place two cooked tortillas on a plate. Top with 1/4 cup of the mashed black beans (spread on the tortillas with a knife). Drizzle some ranchero sauce on top of the beans.Add some salsa fresca and crumbled queso fresco. Top with two eggs and some sliced avocado, and add more crumbled queso fresco. Drizzle with additional ranchero sauce, and finish by adding the cooked Fullblood Wagyu beef chorizo. Garnish with fresh cilantro.Serve warm, and enjoy!
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses less or more active ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make simple changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes promptly. As for standard cooking abilities for beginners you do not require to learn them however only if you understand some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as simple lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Huevos Rancheros with Wagyu Beef Chorizo. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!