Table of Contents
Recipe of Ultimate Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak)
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I enjoy making food from scratch. And this is really simple to make. Also so versatile because when rolled into smaller portions and they can become meatballs to go with spaghetti! Itadakimasu 😋
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak):
- 200 g minced beef
- 1 egg
- 1 handful panko crumbs
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian spice
- Pinch ground cardamom (optional, gives more depth to the taste)
Steps to make to make Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak)
- Mix ground beef with all the seasoning in a bowl.
- Add more panko crumbs if mixture is still too wet to mould into shape.
- Shape into burger patties about 1 inch thick.
- Place patties into fry pan on medium high heat and cook one side for 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook until liquid starts to ooze out (indication of medium rare). Remove from pan and let rest for 5 more minutes before serving (to get perfect medium well). If well done is desired, turn off the heat and cover the pan for 5 minutes.
- While resting aside or in the covered pan, toast burger buns in oven or another fry pan over low heat. Prepare sliced cheese, lettuce and tomato for garnishing. I also squeeze some ketchup and Japanese mayo to complete the dish. Serve and enjoy!
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses less or more ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes promptly. As for basic food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to discover them however just if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and very easy lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Simple Way to Make Speedy Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak). Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!