Table of Contents
Recipe of Speedy Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak) is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak) estimated approx 30 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak):
- 1 kg minced beef
- 4 large or 6 medium onions
- about 75 g butter
- Ground black pepper
- About 1-1½ dl bouillon
- 8-10 eggs
Steps to make to make Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak)
- Mix the meat and divide into suitable portions, forming them into flat, oval or round patties.
- Peel the onions, chop finely and fry in one third of the butter until golden brown. Add a little of the bouillon to keep them soft, turn into an ovenproof dish and keep hot.
- Boil out the pan and dry with paper. Season the beefsteaks with salt and pepper and fry in half the remaining butter for 4 min. on each side. They should remain pink inside. Serve in an ovenproof dish.
- Boil the onion with a little more bouillon and distribute over the meat.
- Fry the eggs in the rest of the butter and place one with each steak
- Use the remainder of the bouillon to boil out the pan, and pour the gravy into the dish with the meat. Serve with rye bread and pickled beets.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make simple changes to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your recipes promptly. As for standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them but only if you understand some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and simple lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Perfect Hakkebøf (Minced beefsteak). Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!