Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Grilled Cheese Burger
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Grilled Cheese Burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Cheese Burger is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Cheese Burger is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Grilled Cheese Burger, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Grilled Cheese Burger delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Grilled Cheese Burger using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
We cook a lot of burgers indoors on a fat-slicked iron skillet, and you can do that on a grill as well. But sometimes you want a smoky grilled burger. For that, a charcoal grill is best, but a gas grill can do the trick, too.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Grilled Cheese Burger:
- 300 gm Beef mince (20 % fat)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Onion powder
- to taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Black pepper freshly crushed
- 2 tbsp Butter
- slices Cheddar Cheese
- leaves Lettuce
- slices Onion
- slices tomato
- 1 big size pickle sliced
- The Buns
- 2 brioche burger buns
- Butter for toasting
- Sriracha Mayo
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Pinch salt
Steps to make to make Grilled Cheese Burger
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat on half and low on the other half.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, place the ground beef. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, crushed pepper and salt and mix.
- Form the beef mixture into two patties, about 4 inches wide and one inch thick so when the beef is fully cooked it will shrink to the size of the bun. Lay the patties on a sheet tray or plate and chill for at least ten minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayo, Sriracha sauce and salt together. Set aside.
- Oil the meat well on both sides and place onto the medium heat side of the grill. Cook to get nice grill marks for about two minutes, then rotate the patties 90 degrees to cross hatch and cook again for about two minutes.
- Flip the beef patties and repeat the same cooking steps for the second side (about 4 minutes total). Move the patties to the low heat side of the grill once the meat is about medium rare inside (Note: if you like your meat cooked through more then cover the grill for a few minutes before you add your cheese).
- Lightly butter the brioche buns and the onion slices and add to the low heated grill side. Cover the meat with Cheese and close the lid on the grill for 1-2 minutes, checking the buns so that they do not burn.
- Remove the cooked brioche buns and grilled onions, Place the buns on the cutting board with the inside sides facing up. Smear about one tablespoon full of sriracha mayo over the grilled sides of the buns. On each bottom bun, layer two lettuce leaves and two seasoned tomato slices.
- Next, place the finished cheeseburger onto the tomato. Put the grilled onion slices and sliced pickles on top of the cheeseburgers and cover with the mayo smeared top bun. Serve with fries!
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make easy changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them yet just if you grasp some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and also very easy lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Perfect Grilled Cheese Burger. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!