Table of Contents
Recipe of Speedy Giouvetsi
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Giouvetsi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Giouvetsi is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Giouvetsi is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Giouvetsi, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Giouvetsi delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Giouvetsi is 6-8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Giouvetsi using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The famous traditional giouvetsi recipe.
Recipe by mama
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Giouvetsi:
- 1 kg veal, cubed
- 2 large onions
- 200 ml olive oil
- 2 vegetable flavored Bouillon Cube
- 3 cloves garlic (cut in 4 pieces)
- orzo or hilopites pasta
- 250 ml red wine
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp sugar
- feta cheese
Steps to make to make Giouvetsi
- In a pressure cooker, sauté the chopped onions and brown the veal cubes in the heated olive oil. Add 250ml water and cook for approximately 15 minutes, depending on the size of the meat cubes.
- Empty the contents of the pressure cooker into an ovenproof dish, preferrably a lidded one. Add the stock cubes, tomatoes, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper, and the orzo. You can use more or less orzo, depending on the size of your dish. Add the wine and at least 250ml water.
- Cover. If your dish does not have a lid, cover well with alluminium foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 170 degrees C, for 1 to 2 hours. After 1,5 hours, remove the lid, add the crumbled feta cheese, stirring it through the meal. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top, and return to the oven, uncovered, for a further 10 minutes.
- Keep an eye on it, until it is ready.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have much more natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more active ingredients or is a bit basically zesty, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for newbies you do not require to learn them but just if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also simple lunch dishes however its good food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Giouvetsi. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Originally posted 2022-01-25 13:56:06.