Table of Contents
Recipe of Favorite Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
A different way to have your burgers and keep them juicy. A good suggestion for a Sunday meal.
Recipe by christmast
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven:
- 250 g orzo
- 1 cup water
- For the burgers
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2-3 sprigs parsley, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 thick slices of stale bread (crustless)
- fresh spearmint, finely chopped
- red wine
- For the sauce
- 3 tomatoes, grated
- 2 herb stock cubes
- 1 cup water
Steps to make to make Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven
- Soak the bread in a little red wine, leave it for 1-2' and squeeze to strain.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl (the bread as well) and knead well until they are incorporated thoroughly.
- Take a little of the mixture, form burgers that are equal in size and place them in the Dutch oven.
- Place the tomatoes, the spices, the water and a little oil in a bowl and mix.
- Pour the sauce over the burgers, add the herb stock cubes and bake in a preheated ove at 200°C for 25'.
- After the 25' have passed, add the orzo and 1 cup of water and stir during the baking process so that the food doesn't stick to the bottom.
- The food is ready when the orzo is cooked and fluffy.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this goal. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you don’t need to learn them yet just if you grasp some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!