Table of Contents
Recipe of Speedy Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs)
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs) is 3-5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Easy, delicious, a treasure of the Greek cuisine.
Recipe by τσιγαρο
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs):
- 500 g ground beef
- 6 tbsp short-grain white rice
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 medium lemons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Instructions to make to make Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs)
- In a bowl, place the mince, 2-3 pinches of salt, pepper, the cumin, the rice, the grated onion, the chopped parsley and one of the eggs.
- Mix well, and let rest for half an hour in the fridge.
- In a large pot, bring water to the boil, with salt and the oil.
- Roll the mince mixture into medium sized balls, and place them into the boiling water. Let simmer over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Lower the heat. In a bowl beat the second egg and add the juice of the lemons, while continuing to beat. Ladle a little of the hot soup into the egg mixture, gently and while continuing to beat it.
- Having warmed the egg mixture, pour it into the soup pot, stirring gently, and raise the heat to medium. Let cook for 5 minutes, and serve.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, start making your recipes on time. As for fundamental cooking skills for newbies you don’t require to discover them yet only if you master some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also easy lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Ultimate Giouvarlakia (rice meatballs). Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Originally posted 2022-01-22 12:52:54.