Table of Contents
Recipe of Award-winning Chicken Satay Slice
In search of inspiration for How to Prepare Favorite Chicken Satay Slice and other distinctive recipes? The way to make it is easy. If it is mistaken to process it, the result is not going to be satisfactory and it tends to be disagreeable. Even though Chicken Satay Slice good ones ought to have an aroma and style that can lure our taste buds.
Chicken Satay Slice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Satay Slice is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many issues can kind of influence the style high quality of Chicken Satay Slice, starting from the kind of substances, then the number of contemporary elements, to learn how to make and serve it. Don’t worry about making ready scrumptious Chicken Satay Slice at residence, as a result of so long as you realize the tips, this dish is usually a particular deal with.
So, this time, let’s attempt it, let’s range Chicken Satay Slice ourselves at home. Staying with easy ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the well being of our our bodies. You can also make Chicken Satay Slice utilizing 6 materials type and 11 manufacturing steps. Here is how one can make the dish.
Chicken Satay was always one of my favourite BBQ dishes from back home, every time I go to a Thai festival I always get two things and apart from O'liang, chicken satay would be on top of the festival food list and Mooping but that's for another time.
For this recipe, I am going to be putting chicken satay into puff pastry elevating it to another level with some peanut sauce on the side. I'll be making my chicken Satay a very lazy way though, using shop-bought packets (sorry not sorry), you will be able to find them in any Asian supermarket. I'm using shop-bought puff pastry too, it just takes hours out of this whole process so let's go!
Substances and spices that should be Take to make Chicken Satay Slice:
- 2-3 – Chicken Breasts are good
- 1 Can – Coconut Milk
- 1 Packet- Chicken Satay Mix, I'll make fresh chicken satay soon but for now, it's the packet. You can buy this in any Asian supermarket, I recommend using the Lobo Brand
- 2 Boxes- Puff Pastry, depending on how many you want to make get more as we will be making a lot of chicken satay
- 1 – Egg
- 1 tspn Oil
Instructions to make to make Chicken Satay Slice
- 1. Start by cutting the chicken into small slices, like small enough to fry and cook within minutes and pop them into a bowl and open the satay mix packet.
- 2. When you open your satay mix you'll find 2 different packets, one for the chicken and the other for the sauce, ready the back make sure you use the right one. Now put your Satay marinade mix into the bowl and open up your can of coconut and pour in 1/4 of the can just enough to cover all your chicken mix it all together until your coconut milk turns a deep yellow colour and let the satay smells fill the air.
- 3. Cover and leave the chicken to marinate for 30 minutes minimum and we can begin on the peanut sauce.
- 4. Pour the rest of the coconut milk into a saucepan and add the peanut sauce packet from the satay mix and stir into the coconut milk and bring to boil. While it's boiling you'll notice the coconut milk gets more and more orange.
- 5. When the sauce gets to boiling point take it off the heat give it a mix and leave it to cool down, as it cools down it'll start to thicken.
- 6. Now we can begin frying the chicken! Lightly oil a frying pan and bring up it up to a med/ high heat. put in your chicken piece by piece but be careful not to overcrowd the pan all at once. Fry on each side for around 2-3 minutes or until chicken starts browning/ charing.
- 7. Once the chicken is all done put onto a dish and leave to cool down.
- 8. While the chicken is cooling get that oven going! Put it to 220 degrees C.
- 9. Once the chicken has cooled down enough for you to touch, it is now time to start assembling the pastry. Firstly crack an egg into a bowl and whisk it, then roll out your shop-bought puff pastry and cut it into equal squares.
- 10. Lay down 2 to 3 pieces of chicken on one half of the pastry sheet, brush the sides down with egg and fold over the other side of the pastry and finally crimp down the edges with a fork just to close off the pastry. Repeat this process for all of the pastry. If there's any leftover chicken enjoy it with some rice and the nutty sauce.
- 11. Brush the egg on top of the pastry to finish them off and you're ready to bake. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and you're ready to eat.
As your experience and confidence develop, you’ll find that you’ve extra natural management over your food regimen plan and adapt your food plan regimen to your private preferences in time. Whether you need to serve up a recipe that uses fewer or even more components or is inherently slightly hotter, you can also make basic adjustments to achieve this aim. Merely put, start making your dishes efficiently. Relating to basic cooking expertise for beginners, you don’t need to study them, but only if you understand some straightforward cooking techniques.
This is not an entire guide to making fast and easy dishes, however how you can make delicious meals to serve. So this can shut with this Special Food Recipe Chicken Satay Slice Perfect. Thanks very a lot for reading. I am sure you will make it at home. There will likely be interesting food within the upcoming dwelling recipes. Don’t forget to save lots of this page in your browser, and share it together with your family members, mates and colleagues. Thanks for reading. Let’s cook dinner!