Table of Contents
Steps to Make Award-winning Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast estimated approx 10 minutes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast:
- 3 large or 5 medium eggs beaten
- 1 splash milk (I use semi skimmed cows but you can use any milk you like
- 1 handful your favourite cheese
- 100 grams chopped ham
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast and extras
- 4 slices very thick white bread toasted in a toaster or under a grill
- You could add mushrooms beans or tomatoes
- Butter for the toast
- Oil or cooking spray /butter for cooking the mushrooms
Instructions to make to make Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast
- Crack the eggs into a microwave safe bowl add salt and pepper, and milk and beat or whisk until well combined
- Add the cheese and ham and stir until you have incorporated both
- Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on full power for 3 minutes then remove and stir scraping the sides to loosen the egg. If you have a powerful microwave you may only need to cook for 2 minutes, I’ cook mine for 3 more. If you aren’t sure do it for 2 and check.
- When it’s finished cooking use a fork to break up the egg and stir to ensure the ham is even,y distributed.
- Place your toast on 2 plates and divide the egg mixture between them, you may have some lovely tasty juice at the bottom of the bowl, it’s up to you if you want to share it 😉.
- If you are having beans or mushrooms or tomatoes heat these in a pot or frying pan and cook while the egg is cooking. You could put the egg on one slice of toast and your beans or other accompaniment on the other slice.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. As for fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them yet just if you master some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also simple lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect Cheesy microwave scrambled egg with ham on toast. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!