Table of Contents
Recipe of Favorite Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
When I cooked Italian ‘Osso Bucco’ on the other day, I realised that the Osso Bucco cuts from beef are the meat I used to use for ‘Oden’, a popular Nabe (Hot Pot) dish in Japan. The cuts are very flavourful and meltingly tender when braised. I am loving to cook Osso Bucco cuts in Japanese way.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot:
- 1 kg Beef ‘Osso Bucco’ Cuts *cuts of beef shank including bone
- 1/2 Daikon *about 300g
- 2 Carrots *about 300g
- 1 thumb-size Ginger *sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic *crushed
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Sake (Rice Wine)
- 2-3 tablespoons Sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Dry Chilli *optional
- Fresh Chilli *optional
Instructions to make to make Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot
- Place Beef Shank Cuts in a pot, add Water, Sake (Rice wine), Ginger and Garlic, and bring to the boil. Skim off the scum and simmer over low heat for 1 to 1 & 1/2 hours. You may wish to cook in a pressure cooker following the pressure cooker’s instruction.
- Daikon and Carrot need to be cut into thick and chunky pieces.
- When Beef Shank are well cooked, the meat will come off the bone. Remove the bone and remove the fat on the surface. Cut the meat into chunky pieces and return to the pot.
- Add vegetables, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Dry Red Chilli (*optional), and bring back to the boil. Lower the heat, cover with baking paper or a drop-lid, and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook over high heat until the liquid thickens or required flavour is achieved. Sprinkle with some sliced fresh Chilli, only if you like more heat, and serve.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make easy modifications to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them but only if you understand some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also very easy lunch recipes but its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!