Recipe of Quick Beef Yakhni Pulao
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Beef Yakhni Pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Yakhni Pulao is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Yakhni Pulao is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Yakhni Pulao, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Yakhni Pulao delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Yakhni Pulao is 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Yakhni Pulao estimated approx 2 hr 30 min.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Beef Yakhni Pulao using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I did a lot of experiments in my early days of cooking. Sometimes my rice gets mushy or sometimes not cooked well. Sometimes its so salty and sometime I forgot to put salt. After A lot of experiment, I am an the Pulao expert now. And when you don’t have time and no mood to wash a lot of dishes, Pulao is a easiest and quick dish. Pulao could be chicken, mutton or beef.
Tip: If you want to make your rice khaara kharaa, my secret is just to add 1 1/2 cup of water additional from the measurement of rice like: if you are taking 2 cups of rice then Water should be 3 1/2 cup. Your rice will be perfect.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef Yakhni Pulao:
- For Beef Yakhni/Stock
- 500 gms beef with bones
- 100 ml water
- 1 Medium sized Onion (cut into 4-6pcs)
- 1 Medium Sized Tomato (cut into 4)
- 4 whole garlic cloves
- 2 inch thick Ginger
- 5 green Cardamom (just open it with Mortar)
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 5-6 cloves
- 8-10 black pepper
- 1/2 tsp zeera
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp Fennel seed
- 2 tsp Salt
- 4 cups Rice
- For Pulao Masala
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 Onions (thin slice)
- 1 Tomato (thin slice)
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 5-6 Green chili
- For garnishing
- Little bit Raisins (optional)
Steps to make to make Beef Yakhni Pulao
- Defrost the meat, clean and wash. If you want to make authentic one, Try to put meat with bones for Pulao. Put Meat and fill it up with water.
- Add big chunks of Onion, ginger, garlic and tomato with all dry condiments. One more tip : Always open Cardomom and put it.
- And cook it till the beef gets tender. Once it done, put the strainer and strain the whole beef stock and keep the whole condiments with beef in the strainer.
- In the same pot, add onions and fry it till it turn light golden
- Add chilies and fry with onions, put all meat with bay leaf and cinnamon.
- Add tomatoes and fry and then add yogurt too. On the hand, squeeze all the condiments with hand so all the stock will go into the stock bowl.
- Once the meat frying is done, add the beef stock and keep it for boil. And then add rice. I add Raisins also, its optional
- Cover it on high flame, once the water gets dry, make the flame low for 10-15 mins and wait for steam.
- After 15 mins open and mix the pulao gently with big turner or steel/plastic plate.
- Serve with Khata Salan, Salad and Raita.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes with time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that uses fewer or even more components or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking skills for beginners you do not require to discover them but only if you master some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes but its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Beef Yakhni Pulao. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!