Table of Contents
Recipe of Ultimate Beef yakhni pulao
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef yakhni pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef yakhni pulao is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef yakhni pulao is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef yakhni pulao, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef yakhni pulao delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef yakhni pulao is 3 ppl. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef yakhni pulao estimated approx 1 hour 30 min.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef yakhni pulao using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef yakhni pulao:
- Aik Pao beef with haddi (boiled)
- 2 cups rice (saokd for 1/2 hr)
- 3-4 glass beef sotck
- 1 tspn or as required namak
- 2 bari Elaichi
- 2 choti Elaichi
- 3-4 long
- 5-6 kali mirch
- 2-3 darcheeni ke tukry
- 1 tbspn zeera
- Aik drmayna pyaz
- 3-4 tbspn oil
- 1 tbspn adrak lehsan paste
- 3-4 Green chilli
- Ingredients for beef stock
- Aik tblspn sonf
- Aik tblspn sabat dhania
- Aik tblspn zeera
- 1-2 bri Elaichi
- 3-4 Hari Elaichi
- 7-8 kali mirch
- 4-5 long
- 1/4 tukra jaifal
- 1 tspn jawitri
- 1 tblspn namak
- 2 pinch Haldi
- half inch tukra adrk
Steps to make to make Beef yakhni pulao
- Sab se pehly Aik pan main beef and 5 6 glass pani dal ke charha dain
- Is main Aik potli bana ke beef stock ke sabi ingredients dal ke beef ko medium flame par 45 min tak boil karny ko chor dain
- Jab 3 glass reh jaye tu is ko utar lain
- Rice ko adha ghanty pehly bhigo lain aur pyaz adrak lehsan paste tayyar kar lain
- Ab aik pan main oil add krain is main pehly sabat garam masala dal ke krkra lain then add pyaz and Golden brown colour dain
- PHR is main boiled beef aur adrak lehsan paste add krain namak 1 tspn add krain (yad rahy ke yakhni main b namak added hai usi ke hisab se namak dalain jitna zaroort ho aur achay se bhoon lain 3 4 bar pani ka chitta De ke bhoonain
- Then add 3 to 4 glass of yakhni and give it boil for 5 to 7 min then add soaked rice and green chillies in it and boil it yahan tak ke chawal ka pani dry ho jaye aur dam ke liay tyyar ho jain aur phr chawal ko kapry se cover kar ke dam dain for 7 to 10 mins….. tadaaaaaa😍 yummy pulao bymisal khushboo ke sath ready hai
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of less or even more components or is a little basically hot, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to learn them however just if you grasp some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and easy lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Steps to Make Ultimate Beef yakhni pulao. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!