Recipe of Award-winning Beef yakhni pulao
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Beef yakhni pulao. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef yakhni pulao is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef yakhni pulao is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef yakhni pulao, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef yakhni pulao delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef yakhni pulao is 5 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef yakhni pulao estimated approx 2 hr.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef yakhni pulao using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
#joy.beef pulao hmara riwayati pulao jo hmari dawaton me alag hi jan dal deta hai is recipe se ap b apni dawaton me khane ka maza dobala kijye..this recipe is inspired by my mom❤
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef yakhni pulao:
- For Beef stock(yakhni)
- 750 gm beef meat
- 2 1/2 Liter water
- 1 onion
- 7 garlic cloves
- 1 black cardamom(bari Elaichi)
- 4 cloves(loung)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds (sonf)
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds (sabut dhania)
- to taste Salt
- For masalah/bhagar
- 1 kg rice
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds(zeera)
- 1 onion
- 4 bay leaves(tezpattay)
- 4 tomatoes
- 20 green chilies
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 bunch Fresh mint leaves
Steps to make to make Beef yakhni pulao
- 1st include all the ingredients in list for Yakhni (which I mentioned) in a pot,cover & let cook on medium flame for 50 to 60 mins(I used onion and garlic cloves into thin sliced and made potli of fennel seeds & coriander seeds)
- Then after an hr,beef must be 80 to 90% cooked.Remove the beef pieces & set aside
- In a cooking pot on medium to high heat into oil add onion, bay leaves and cumin seeds and cook until golden brown.Remove the fried onions & set a side
- Now in same pot or oil add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute then add beef pieces, tomatoes, salt,green chilies and cook for 5 min until tomatoes become soft
- Strain the soaked rice,place it evenly on top of the beef in the pot add beef stock(yakhni) and if needed, add some more water make sure water should be 1 inch upper to the rice,cover and let cook for 15 mins
- Then put the fried onions and mint leaves on top,cover it,reduce the heat to medium low and cook it for 10 mins now check that all the water dried then mix it and serve with fried onions & Raita..
- Yummy beef yakhni pulao is ready😋
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of less or even more components or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them yet just if you master some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also simple lunch recipes but its good food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Award-winning Beef yakhni pulao. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!