Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋 is approx 7 to 8 person. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋 estimated approx 1 hr 30 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋 using 29 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
These are ever green simple Yakhni Pulao… Potato in this recipe is totally optional… Usually potatoes spoil the texture of Pulao Rice… But because of My Son I have to put potatoes in pulao too… so here is the recipe what I do to keep the rice texture better with potato…
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋:
- For YAKHNI :
- 1.5 kg Beef with bones (preferably from Chest)
- 1 and half tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 and half tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 and half tbsp fennel seeds
- 7-8 Black peppercorns
- Cloves 5 to 6
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Cinnamon 1 inch sticks
- 5-6 Red button chillies
- 2 Black cardamom
- 4 to 5 "1 inch" Ginger pcs
- 15 to 16 Garlic cloves
- 2 medium to big size onions
- to taste Salt
- For Rice :
- 1 kg (6 cups) Basmati Rice
- 5 medium size Finely sliced Onion
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 7 to 8 Curry leaves
- half tbsp Cumin seeds
- 6-7 Black Peppercorns
- 4 to 5 Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon stick
- 400 gms Yogurt
- 6-7 Green chillies
- 4 to 5 Potato (optional)
- to taste Salt
- Oil/Ghee as required
Steps to make to make Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋
- At 1st prepare Yakhni, for that wash beef and keep it in a strainer so the excess water will be strained out.
- Now roughly slice onions, ginger and peel garlic… (You can also put 2 whole garlic bulbs in Yakhni if You want to.. but I like to peel and wash it before using)
- Now make Potli of cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds & whole spices… You can put whole spices directly to Yakhni as well if You don't want to put them in potli…
- Now for preparing Yakhni I usually use Pressure Cooker to save my time… so in pressure cooker put meat, potli, onions, ginger, garlic, bay leaves & red button chillies along with approximately 2.5 liters water and salt.
- Now close the lid, put whistle on it & keep it on high flame until 1st whistle, after 1st whistle cook it on medium low flame for about 25 to 30 mins. & Yakhni will be ready.
- Meanwhile wash and soak Rice.
- Now make Biryan (Brown onion) for the finely slice 3 medium size onions..
- Now in a pot take Oil for frying onion.. & put sliced onions in oil, now turn on the flame… fry it on high flame for 3 to 4 mins, until it becomes soft…
- Now fry it on medium low flame and keep stirring so it'll be brown equally… now take it out from the oil on a flat surface and spread it so it'll not stick with each other.. don't forget to place news paper underneath.. so it can soak extra oil and onion will be crispy..
- Meanwhile when frying onions, strain Yakhni in another pot.. separate meat from it, separate and crush ginger. Squeeze all the remaining items in the strainer to Yakhni & discard the pulp or you can grind it and put in the pulao as well.
- This step is optional.. apply it only if You are adding potatoes to your Pulao…Now in same Oil take half tbsp ginger garlic paste.. add potatoes & 1 cup yakhni so potatoes can tender in it… cook it until yakhni dries up and take out potatoes in a separate plate and keep it aside.
- Now in same oil.. add remaining 2 sliced onions..
- When it changes its color to light pinkish golden, add whole spices & curry leaves.. and fry for 2 mins.
- Now add ginger Garlic paste along with crushed ginger of Yakhni and fry for a min.
- Now add separated meat of yakhni and fry for 2 mins.
- Now beat yogurt & add it. Give it a stir & add green chillies… cook it until oil gets separated.
- Now add Rice & Yakhni. The ratio of Yakhni should be measured properly to keep Rice non sticky. I usually measure it like this : i add Yakhni gradually until the level of Yakhni becomes at the half of spoon when i keep spoon on the upper layer of rice like shown in pic.
- Now add salt according to your taste.
- Cook it on high flame… when Yakhni almost dries up You can check the salt if it's ok on this stage… and if You feel its less then You can add more and give it a stir… but if you feel that salt is little bit extra in pulao then it'll be Ok after Dumm automatically.
- Before putting it on dumm add potatoes on the top, place news paper, cover the lid & give it Dumm.
- Tip : on tawa put half a glass of water thn keep pot on it… it'll prevent Rice from sticking to the Pot. After dumm give it a good but careful mix.
- Sprinkle Biryan (brown onion) on top and serve it with Raita & Shami Kabab. 😋
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet and adapt your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make simple modifications to attain this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes on schedule. As for standard cooking abilities for beginners you don’t need to learn them but just if you grasp some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Ultimate Beef Yakhni Pulao 😋. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!