Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Beef Steak🍴
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Beef Steak🍴. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Steak🍴 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef Steak🍴 is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Steak🍴, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Steak🍴 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Steak🍴 is 2-3 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Steak🍴 estimated approx 2 hr 15 mints.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef Steak🍴 using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Yeh meri apni creation hai for bakra eid season🍴
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef Steak🍴:
- For Steak
- 4 to 5 Beef fillet
- 2 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1,1/2 tbsp Black pepper
- 3 tbsp Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Soya sauce
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Cream
- Salt as required
- 3 tbsp Mustard paste
- 3 tbsp Chipotle sauce
- 1, 1/2 tbsp White pepper
- For Vegetables
- 200 grams Mix vegetables
- 1, 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 1,1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Salt as required
- For White Sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheese
- For Rice
- 2 cup Rice
- 2-3 cloves Crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Butter
Instructions to make to make Beef Steak🍴
- Add garlic paste, black pepper, vinegar, soya sauce, oil, cream, salt, mustard paste, chipotle sauce, white pepper, and marinate steak overnight.
- Now take a fry pan and fry on the both of the sides when the steak is all done.
- Now take a pan add butter, heat it up and add vegetables add to taste salt, add black pepper, mix it well and stir fry the vegetables.
- Now, take a sauce pan, melt butter over heat it stir in flour, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stir it constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually, stir in milk, heat to boil now add cheese and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Now for rice take a pan, add butter, garlic cloves, and rice stir and mix it well add pepper in it.
- When all side lines are ready take it out in a serving platter garnish with beef steak and steamed vegetables and garlic rice.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes promptly. As for standard cooking skills for beginners you don’t need to learn them however only if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Simple Way to Prepare Quick Beef Steak🍴. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!